welcome to LA

January 14, 2018
-----------------------

"Hey princess. We didn't meet properly my name's Grayson and I have a twin brother named Ethan" said Grayson. I looked into his eyes and saw pure lust. I bit my lip and looked down. "W-what are are you doing here?" I asked. "I couldn't resist your beauty so I had to come get a taste" he said smirking. I gave him a confused look. "A taste?" I asked. He kept that smirk on his face and leaned in. I gave in and smashed his lips on mine. It got pretty intense. He picked me up and put me on the sink. I was sitting and he was in between my legs. He started kissing my jawline and went down to my neck. I closed my eyes and titled my head to the side to give him more access. That's when I heard a knock at the door, "Excuse me young lady? The plane will be landing shortly, and you've been in the restroom for quite some time, are you okay in there?" A lady asked. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Just a little plane sick you know?" I said. Grayson looked at me and pulled away. I felt a little note in my hand and I shoved it into my pocket. He winked and walked out. Just like that. I felt frozen. But I didn't just want him. I needed him. The plane just landed and I walked out of the restroom to find Samuel looking at me with his bitch where were you? Face. I smirked at him and his eyes widened. Then he pointed to Grayson and I nodded. He started jumping like a 5 year old. I started laughing and we grabbed our stuff and walked off the plane. I walked out and saw a big crowd of my supporters. They all screamed when they saw me, Samuel, and the twins walk out together. Oh no. They can't think that. I got questions like, "WHY ARE THE DOLAN TWINS WALKING OUT WITH YOU GUYS?" and "CAN YOU SAY HI TO MY FRIEND FOR ME?" So many flashing lights, I was getting kinda light headed, Samuel noticed and shouted, "Y'ALL BITCHES MOVE THE QUEEN NEEDS TO GET THROUGH. SHE FEELS LIGHT HEADED" right when they heard light headed a big space was made for me and Samuel to get through. We walked and exited the airport. "You can be a bitch sometimes but I still love ya Sammy" I said laughing. He looked at me and flicked me off which made me laugh harder. Andrew, one my favorite bodyguards, opened the door to the car for me and Samuel and we hopped in. Then he got in the passanger side and told the driver where to go.

20 minutes later...

We've been driving for 20 minutes and there's been this car following us the whole time, or maybe I'm just seeing things.

10 minutes later...

Okay they're most definetly following us. "Stop the car please!" I said quickly and the car came to a stop. The other car also stopped. I got out and walked to the car. They rolled down the window only to see the person I least expected it to be..

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Another cliffhanger!! 😬😬 okay so I said I was updating soon but I am busy with a lot of things so I'm just all over the place snsjsns updating now is better than updating once a year so hush 😂 but yeah thanks for reading and get this trending #WeLoveTheDolanTwins 💜