nine

Amina
We were just leaving Disneyland when Ethan saw a game to play since he wanted to win me a prize, so far..I was the one winning him prizes. It's hilarious. My phone vibrated and I checked to see who it was. Madison.

Can u come over after the date?

Sure, what's wrong?

I'll tell u when ur here :/

Alright...u okay?

Yeah...I'm fine tho, just please come over after the date :/

E's dropping me off im omw bby :)
Read at 9:38 pm

I'm hoping nothing went wrong. She told me she caught feelings for him. She says he's so nice to her and they have a sweet bond. Now since she came back from the Dolan household. She's fucked up..woo wee here we go drama

Grayson
I fucked up. She's probably hurt, but she seemed happy..or am I just hurt? Ethan should be back, its 9 pm, past his bedtime. I'm kidding, but still. I heard a knock at the door and it was..a girl?

"Hi, I'm Amina, Ethan's date and he's righ-"
"Hey gray"

I gave them both a slight nod. Ethan gave me a worried look. I felt so fucked up, not only about Madison but because Ethan worried about me when I didn't give a shit, I really need to change.

"I'll talk to you right now E, and nice to meet you Amina"

She smiled and looked at Ethan, who was now standing beside me. I looked at Ethan and gave him a look. They both laughed and Ethan looked at her. Oh shit he's about to pop the question..no not that one, the first one.

"Ami i gotta say..you're a really fun and funny girl to hang with, I had fun even if you beat me in most of the games"

"Ey at least you got me one prize"
She said laughing

"Right but what I'm trying to say is that wanna be around you more and I was wondering if..you would wanna be my girlfriend?"

"So like...ABOUT TIME"
She said hugging him, they both laughed. I just sighed and went upstairs.

Madison
I sat in my room crying my eyes out while, eating a tub of ice cream. I was truly broken. Where is Amina? I looked out of my window which was unfortunately by Graysons' room. He was in there with his hands in his head, he looked up and before he saw me starring, I quickly looked down and grabbed another tissue. I looked back up and saw Ethan walking in Graysons' room, closing his curtain. As soon as I looked back down I heard my doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door, it was Amina..her smile faded when she saw me, a hot mess. I closed the front door, locking it and we walked up stairs into my room.

"Oh my god my precious child what happened?"

I explained everything that happened on the plane and she was shook.

"Now that I caught feelings, I find out that his girlfriend is pregnant and it's fucking up my mind Ami"

"Okay here's what you need to do. You need to tell him how you feel cause I'm sure he feels the same way, I mean have you seen the way he looked at you through that window?"

"You saw that?"

"No shit. But you need to go and talk to him it'll save your relationship"

"You're right..i will tomorrow, but anyway..what happened at the date? Details please"

She smiled
"Well we went on SO MANY rollercoasters and at the end of the day we started playing the little games that they have in there to win prizes and stuff. So me and Ethan battled me and I ended up winning all of them, until the last game came along and he got me this huge ass bear"
She said holding up a huge bear.

"Well damn that's huge"

"RIGHT and guess what Madi?"

"What?"

"Ethan asked the question!"

"OH MY GOD YES AMI I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT"
I literally screamed at the top of my lungs and hugged her. We both bursted out laughing. I don't want this friendship to end.

< the next day >

I woke up next to Amina, I guess she slept over. (Btw she's 17 and he parents let her move out) It was around 12:48 pm. As much as I didn't wanna get out of bed, I had to. She moved and pulled me back down. Well then.

"Ami wake up"

"Hmmph"

"I'm gonna have to talk to Gray today"

"Tomorrow"

"I'll let you sleep if you let me go!"

She releases her grip and I quickly sprint to the bathroom to get ready. I heard a little laugh come from her and I smiled.

< skip to when she was done getting ready >

I was finished getting ready and I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I didn't try for shit. I laughed at myself. I was wearing grey sweatpants, a black tank-top, and a plain black hoodie over it. I put on some light makeup, I didn't wanna cake my face, and tied my hair up into a messy bun. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Amina sitting up and look at me with her jaw dropped.

"DAMN YOU EVEN LOOK HOT WITHOUT TRYING"

I laughed.
"Thank you Ami but I'm headed to Gray and Ethan's to talk to Gray about how I feel, do I really have to try?"

"Nahh not really, but you can do this girl! I'll be there mentally but not physically..cause I'm way too lazy to get up"

We both laughed and I walked out my room. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a pear, it was about 1:30 pm, I should get going. I grabbed my phone and walked out, closing and locking my front door.

Grayson
Me and Ethan are good now, like we're the way we were before. I just found out that he doesn't trust Jade either, wow.

Madison
As I was on my way to the Dolan household I saw Jade talking on the phone with the person on speaker. I hid behind a bush and listened. I'm not stupid, I pulled out my phone and voice recorded everything she said.

"No I'm obviously not pregnant"

"Bitch you're in some deep shit"
It's another girl.

"Nahh, I'm in it for the money you know? Plus Alex doesn't know so it's better"

"ALEX DOESN'T KNOW?"

"NoPE"

"Oh my god Jade you're terrible"
She said laughing

"So yeah I'm not really pregnant, just in it so he could spoil me rotten"

"Damn, hey I gotta go bye Jadeyy"

"Bye alisaa"

Holy shit she's playing Grayson

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey bitches! Yes I updated when I was sick but ANYTHING FOR Y'ALL. ILY ANS SEE YOU GUYS SOON 💝