three

January 22, 2018
------------------------

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled. "Madi I want you back plea-" Alex, my ex, said but he was cut off by Samuel going off on him. It was pretty funny. All of a sudden I felt myself being dragged back to my car. As the door closed I kept thinking to myself. Why did I want that to be Grayson? I really want him. "..and he is a dumbass motherfucker, bitch are you even listening?" Samuel said causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I noticed that we were already close to Samuels house, I nodded and the car stopped. Samuel left and I thought about the picture. Shoot I forgot to post it. I took my phone out and typed my caption.

234,387 likesLiked by @graysondolan @thegr8khalid @flawless

234,387 likes
Liked by @graysondolan @thegr8khalid @flawless.sammy
@madisonbeer had a BLAST in Jersey! Thank you guys so much

@huggingmadison I MET YOU AT THE AIRPORT MY GOD I WAS SO SHOOK 😥💕

@casuallygrethan Are you going on tour with the twins cause if you are THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!

@graysondolan hope you had fun 💜

@flawless.sammy ^ isn't that the dude you made out with?

@messymondays ^^ we got some tea now do we?

-------------

I looked down and saw my dm's blowing up with mostly Dolan fanpages. Then something stuck out.. messy mondays commented? Then I noticed. "SAMUEL" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then I noticed he wasn't here so I quickly went to call him.

- Beginning of call -
S = Samuel /  M = Madison

M: "SAMUEL"
S: "WHAT BITCH DAMN"
M: "YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE IN ONE COMMENT"
S: "WHAT?"
M: "'ISNT THAT THE GUY YOU MADE OUT WITH?' ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"
S: "Madison chill its not a big deal"
M: "not a big- MESSY FUCKING MONDAYS COMMENTED AFTER YOU"
S: "oh shit."
M: "YEAH OH SHIT"
S: "Okay chill we can fix this"
M: "BITCH HOW THEY ALREADY POSTED ABOUT IT"
S: "First of all you gon' stop yelling at me cause you're in a car, and second of all I'll tell you when you get home"
M: "You're right, okay bye Sammy"
S: "Bye bitch"

- End of call -

Holy fuck how are we gonna fix this?