six

February 7, 2018
---------------------
Grayson
Me and Jade came back from her house and sat down. You might think I'm a total ass for cheating on Jade with Madison right? Here's the thing, Jade has been acting secretive around me before me and Ethan went on tour. After tour when we were in the airport, I noticed Madison. I knew her before I've seen her videos that she posted about her singing. Then when I saw her I felt my heart stop, she's even more beautiful in person. I thought. So one thing lead to another and we ended up making out on the plane. I gave her my number after that but she never called so I probably was a little bit of a stalker and got her number online. I texted the number that was supposed to be hers and it ended up like this.

Hey

Hi. Who are you?

I hesitated for a moment. I don't know if this is really her.. should I tell this person my real name..nah definetly not

Bailey, what's up?

Didn't your parents warn you about talking to strangers?

I don't have parents...

Shit! Sorry! I didn't mean to say that!!

Lmao nah jk, but they did warn me

._. Why are you talking to me then?

What I can't make new friends?

Gotta blast.

Wait
I didn't even get your name
Come back please!!
Read at 2:50 pm

Did I piss them off? "Who are you texting baby?" Jade asked. "As soon as you tell me who you're always texting then I'll tell you who I'm texting" I replied bluntly. "Why do you have to be such an ass about it?" She spat back. "How about you fucking tell me the truth and I won't be such an ass?" I relied, getting angry. She flinched and stood up, "Shit..maybe I will" I looked at her and shrugged. She's always doing this shit. Asks me who I'm texting, then it ends up with her leaving. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, this isn't the first time. "I think we need to split Jade..this thing we have here isn't working out" I said with a blank expression on my face. "No Grayson, you never tell me the truth about anything that's why it's not working out!" She replied crying. I hugged her and said, "I'm sorry, but I've lost my interest in you" She pushed me away. "So what you're saying is that I'm not good enough for you?" She said. I sighed and shook my head, "No. What I'm saying is that I lost my feelings towards you, everyday is a new fight because you won't tell me the goddamn truth! You come back to me smelling like another dude! All these months I've been really faithful to you, the question is..have you?" I said yelling. No one was home, me and Ethan live alone. Ethan went out a long time ago. She smirked and wiped her tears. "You look hot when your mad" she said coming closer to me. I sat down, not paying any attention to her. "Oh come on Gray..you can't be mad at me forever.." She said kissing my neck. I tried so hard not to give in, but it happened. I grabbed her face and our lips connected, causing a make out. Not gonna lie, she did drive me crazy, but flashbacks of Madison came into my head. I looked at Jade..who was now...Madison? "Madison?" I asked. "Hmm?" She replied. I smiled and tugged at her shirt signaling her to take it off. I closed my eyes and opened them again and saw Jade. Fuck she needs to get out of my head.

Amina
I'm so excited for tomorrow! You have no idea. I'm gonna go to the mall tomorrow to buy the stuff I need. Oh yeah, I need to talk to Madison. I opened Instagram and logged in. I put her name on the search bar and she immediately popped up. I followed her and went straight to the dm's.

Hey, I'm Amina! I'm hoping Ethan told you about me. You have really good fashion taste so I was wondering if we could go shopping tomorrow for the date? :)

Omg, yes he told me about you! He smiles every time he hears your name girl! And ofc we can go shopping tomorrow thanks, luv you! x

Yw and ty for the help :))

Ofc love (:

I smiled as I felt my phone buzz. Hoping it was Ethan, I looked up to see @madisonbeer followed you back. I hope this date goes well, probably will. I'm so happy with life right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
GAGAGAGAGAGA OOO AMINA IS GETTING IT DIDNDJDJD
Follow me on Instagram yo's
IG: @yalhegarcia :,)