◇ INTRODUCTION ◆

It all started that very day....

"I... I-I love you!"

Finally. After all the wait, I told him what I've been meaning to tell him the moment I fell in love with him.

I was just too much of a coward back then. Thinking he may never see me as something beyond more than just a friend. I was afraid that if I told him the truth, I'd be thrown away for good.

My eyes were filled with determination, but my body can't seem to stop shaking. Of course I was still afraid. But maybe, just maybe.... He'd accept my confession.

He looked straight into my eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but he can't seem to look away from me. Is this a sign...?

It's like he's deep in thought right now, maybe even hesitating. I've waited for this moment for so long, and yet now that we're here... It isn't how I imagined it.

"H-Hey.... I-It's fine if you don't want to answer me now... I can wait."

My voice was shaking so hard, I felt so stupid. But then, he finally opened his mouth. My eyes were set on him and nothing else.

"(Y/n)...."

His voice was a mixture of feelings. I can see it in his eyes now.... The feeling of sadness and pure sorrow.

"I.... I'm sorry...."

There it is. At that very moment, my heart just shattered into tiny pieces. I can already tell what may happen next...

"But... I'm afraid.. I-I can't a-accept your c-confession."

His voice was shaking, a tear rolling down his cheek.

I knew it. I knew this was going to happen. I just wasn't listening and kept insisting that maybe even just a little bit, he'd think of me as a woman. And not the little sister he always thought of me....

"O-Oh."

Everything was silent. It felt like we've been standing here for hours. He was about to move forward, but I moved back. Tears are starting to fall.

"(Y/n), I--"

"It's okay."

I didn't want to hear another sorry. I couldn't take it anymore... It hurts so bad.

"I-I'm fine.... I-I just.... I need to go... Heh. S-Sorry.... Just... Forget that this ever happened.... Please?"

I turned around without looking back and started running away.

"(Y/n), wait---"

"Bye!"

I'm such an idiot! I'm just a total joke!! He deserves better!!!

* * * * *

What happens when you reunite with him? And two other boys who... Fell in love with you as well?

Which fate will you choose to be with?