◇ Sneak ◆ Peaks ◇

Chapter 01 - My First Love & Heartbreak (Sneak Peak.) 

 Here we are. Finally. 

 I'm back in Korea. My friends are probably waiting for me at the lobby by now. 

 Yet... Why is my heart beating fast? 

 I looked at him. He was the first I met eyes with the moment I got to the lobby. 

 'So, that's why my heart was beating fast....' 

 Min Yoongi. The boy that I used to be in love with. But... He turned me down. I guess I just wasn't good enough for him. After all, he's too good for me anyway. 

 A smile crept through his face and it made my heart pound faster. But, I knew that smile was for the girl he thinks of as his little sister... Me. 

 As I was approaching them, my eyes just couldn't leave his. We kept staring at one another. I hated how much he makes me so in love with him even if he isn't doing anything. 

 He raised his hand and waved at me. He was about to walk towards me, but Jeongguk blocked him by approaching me before he could. 

 "(Y/n) Noona~~!!" Jeongguk smiled widely at me with the cutest smile ever. He looked like a bunny smiling. 

 'It's just as I remembered...' 

 I smiled back at him. My attention turned towards Jeongguk and I forgot about Yoongi and I making eye contact before. 

 "Bunny Kook~!" Before I knew it, he hugged me tightly and spun me around as I squeeled in delight. 

 * * * 

 Little did they know, Yoongi was looking at them with sadness in his eyes. He stayed smiling though, trying to cover up the feeling of hurt and jealousy for the boy who got to the girl he loves first. 

 Yes, Yoongi loves her. Rejecting her confession was his biggest regret up until now. He could have had a chance to be with someone as amazing as (Y/n), but.... He knew something she didn't. 

 Yoongi knew Jeongguk also fell in love with her. And as his hyung, he didn't want to hurt the younger boy that he thought of as his brother. 

 Jeongguk is still in love with her, so is Yoongi. Will their friendship stay the same if the time comes that they confess the truth? 

 * * *  

Chapter 02 - Reminds Me Of That Night (Sneak Peak) 

 "Mind if I cut in?" My heart felt like it just stopped at that very moment. 

I know that voice all too well.I turn around, finding the excact person I was expecting to be the one who suddenly spoke. It was Yoongi. 

 He smiled brightly as our eyes meet. It felt like the same thing that happened at the airport.

 "Oh, sure. Not a problem, hyung." Jimin says as he nodded at Yoongi before moving away from me with a smile. He left and went to eat at the buffet table, leaving Yoongi and I there. 

 My heart started beating fast as I awkwardly smiled at him. "You look good tonight." We both said at the same time. I can't help but let out a soft giggle, so did he. 

 "Would you like to dance?" He asked me, putting his hand out for me to take as he waited for me to accept. I gave him look. 

"Do I even have a choice?" He just laughed it off as I placed my hand on his.He held onto me tightly as his arm wrapped around my waist. 

He didn't touch my waist with his hand though. He always was such a gentleman. Although... I wish he would. 

 * * * 

While they dance together, (Y/n) couldn't help but blush as he was dancing closer to her than she expected. They enjoyed each others company as they chat and catch up with everything that has happened.

Then, Yoongi grew quiet.

"What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked. She felt anxious as he looked straight into her eyes with a faint smile forming on his lips.

"That dress... It just... Reminds me of that night." He whispered, but (Y/n) clearly heard it.

At first she was confused, but then it finally hit her. The dress she was wearing was identical to the one she wore at prom night. The night... She should have been with Yoongi... But, things didn't go as planned.

Yoongi felt a sudden urge to punch himself as he reminisce about the past. Where... He regretted everything.

* * *

Chapter 03 - Reminiscing on the Past (Sneak Peak)

I still remember it clearly. That very same night where I heard her confession towards Yoongi. Sadly, he rejected her.

It was one of those moments where I had to be there as her friend.

* * *

Chapter 04 - Just for Fun (Sneak Peak)