◇ Chapter ◆ 02 ◇

_Sunday_

_9:22 PM_ At the (L/n)s Mansion_

*
*
*

(Y/n) took a deep breath in as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. She looked stunning and very sexy, wearing a beautiful red dress and a smile as rich as gold.

"Damn. You got curves, alright." Ynnah said as she rest her arm against the door frame with her arms crossed. She looked sexy, wearing a black dress that showed her curves.

(Y/n) smiled as a small scoff left her lips and she rolled her eyes.

"It's rare for me to show them off, so," She turned towards her. "Enjoy it while it lasts."

They both laughed as (Y/n) walked towards her. Ynnah offered her hand as she smiled brightly.

"Come on, they're waiting." She said. (Y/n) nodded and accepted her gesture as they walked towards the hall together.

As a warm welcome for their return, their father decided to throw a party for them at their home. A lot of famous people were invited, including BTS.

(Y/n)'s family owned a very rich company. Hence why gatherings like these weren't that much of a big deal. (Y/n) and Ynnah entered the large hall as everyone's eyes were set on the two.

"Wow. Are you sure they're all here to welcome us back?" (Y/n) asked Ynnah, stunned by the huge crowd. Ynnah smiled.

"Yep. Father did well." She said.

* * * * *

◇ Jimin's ◆ Pov ◇

My eyes grew wide the moment the two entered. Let's face it, they looked outstanding! And... That dress (Y/n)'s wearing... It's almost the same as that night.

I couldn't help myself. I felt my heart race.

"Oh, are those the girls we're welcoming back?" Namjoon hyung asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"The one in black is Ynnah and the girl in red is (Y/n)." I told him. He nods.

"They look beautiful." Seokjin hyung says. Yoongi gave him a death glare. All I did was chuckle.

I can tell he's still in love with her.... Too bad he rejected her that day.... And.... Because of that, I got drawn right in as well.

I decided not to think about that particular day and just walked towards the two.

"You two are finally here." I said. They both smiled. I then outstretched my hand towards (Y/n) with a smile. "May I?"

"Yes, you may." She said as she giggled. She placed her hand over mine and we went to dance.

This really feels like that night....

The night.. I fell in love with her.....

And the night.... I lost her....

I remember it clearly. That night at prom.