◇ Ch. 01 ◆ Pt. 02 ◇

◇ (Y/n)'s ◆ POV ◇

The moment we got to the lobby, my eyes met with no other than Min Yoongi.

I looked at him. He was the first I met eyes with.

He looked so dumbfounded. Well, the three of them were. After all, I was the big surprise including unnie. Yet, he gave me the sweetest smile and my heart raced.

'So, that's why my heart was beating fast....'

Ever since I got out of the plane, my heart was pounding wildly. I guess this is why. Well, I've always known it was gonna be because of him, but... I was just trying to ignore it.

Min Yoongi. My first love.

The boy that I used to be in love with

The boy that I used to be in love with. Still am, though.

But... He turned me down.

I guess I just wasn't good enough for him.

After all, he's too good for me anyway.

His smile grew wider and it made my heart pound faster.

But, I knew that smile was for the girl he thinks of as his little sister... Me.

'Fuck this shit. I'll just try suppressing these feelings. Cupid, take your damn arrow back, will you?'

As unnie and I are approaching them, my eyes just couldn't leave his. We kept staring at one another deeply.

I hated how much he makes me so in love with him even if he isn't doing anything.

He raised his hand and waved at me. He was about to walk towards me, but Jeongguk blocked him by approaching me before he could. Okay. A little awkward...

"(Y/n) noona~!"

Jeongguk smiled widely at me with the cutest smile ever

Jeongguk smiled widely at me with the cutest smile ever. He looked like a bunny smiling.

'It's just as I remembered... I'm glad some things never changed.'

I smiled back at him. My attention turned towards Jeongguk and I forgot about Yoongi and I making eye contact before.

"You're back!" Jeongguk exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.