Daydream

Hey guys this is my very first story! So comment, vote, or follow me.

Jake's P.O.V

Have you ever loved someone ao much it hurt? But what if that someone didn't want to be loved or noticed by anyone? Yeah, well I know that feeling because that was what I was doing to Tris Eaton. She was walking in the hallway and I always had to stare. She wasn't anyone special. She always wore black,never any color. Black shirt, black jeans, and either her black combat boots or her black Vans. She had the palest complextion, she had beautiful lips that never smiled, and her silky black hair always worn down. But her eyes. Her eyes are the iciest blue and just her looking at you could freeze you forever in that moment. But she didn't have any friends , never talked to anyone and kept to herself. And that would be "bad for my image" even if I had the guts to talk to her. "Wow, super star, captain of the soccor team Jake Leafwood talking to social outcast Tris Eaton. How terrible!" My voice dripped with sarcasm. I wish I could talk to her, but I never had the guts to.

"Earth to Jake. Jakey? Jakey!" an annoying voice screeched next to me.

I look to my right and see behind my locker to see my "girlfriend" Claire Nitas a.k.a Satin. Peppy cheerleader by day, and world famous slut by night. She has slept with almost everybody in the Falls. And she's slept with every caltain and co-captain in school execpt me and my best friend Matt.

"Yes Caire? What do you want now." I snapped. I already knew what she was gonna say. Why are staring at the loser when you should be looking at me.

" Why are you staring at the slut?" She asked annoyingly. I cringed everytime someone referred Tris to that. Man my head was throbbing.

" I was wondering what she was gonna do this Saturday because I wanted to see if she wanted to go on a date than me asking you." I answered proudly that my lie got a reaction.

Satin and her Sinners(her followers) gasped. Then, Satin huffed idignantly and stalked off.

" Well, someone pissed off Satin." my best friend Matt, co captain of the soccor team, said while whistling and the only other person who hasn't slept with Claire.

" And it looks likes Eaton is gonna feel the wrath of hell and Satin herself." And I looked up to see Satin stalking towards Tris. I started to walk over there thinking of the pros and cons.

Pro~You get your chance to talk to her.

Con~Feeling Satin's wrath.

* Hey guys!!! Please comment vote or follow me for the next chapter!!! :)