Found you

Hey guys sorry for not updating since forever. But I was having writer's block and I pre-apologize if this update sucks. Read at your own risk.

Tris P.O.V

Well his idea wasn't bad and I didn't screw up and then before we knew it Spanish was over and I left in a hurry and left a dumbfounded Jake behind. And he finally left his daze and was rushing towards me catching up quickly. Damn my short legs and his soccor abilities.

"Wait Tris." He said. "Damn your fast. Ever thought about joining track or the soccor team?" He said jokingly. I offered a small smile, but he accepted it.

"Soo....... Did you....want something?" I asked awkwardly. That was smooth Tris. What happened to the social butterfly we used to love? Shut up.

"Oh no. Just wanted to talk to you. Well then I guess that was something?" He smiled. Damn him for being so cute. Yes, now make him ours so no one can have him. Bottled up Tris said. No. Shut up.

"Hello? Jake to Tris, do you copy?" Jake said waving his hand in my face.

"No. Copying is bad and you could get in trouble." Tris said. And saw his face was in shock. You idiot. I said mentally face palming myself. Then he laughed. I knew we were getting wierd stares. I was used to it, but it was a different stare. Because Jake Leafwood laughed. People looked because Jake Leafwood's laugh is unique.

"You made a joke. That was so hilarious. Well I guess this is your class." He said changing the subject.

"Yeah. Math. What about you?" I asked not wanting to be creepy for asking.

"Gym."

"That's all the way across campus! You're gonna be late!" I said.

"It's worth talking to you. I want to continue this conversation at say lunch?" He asked suggestively.

"Sure. But you would have to find me at lunch." I said.

"Is that a challenge Tris Eaton?" He smirked.

"And what if it is,huh?" I said smugly raising an eyebrow. Am I flirting with Jake Leafwood?

"I accept this challenge. But I should warn you. Jake Leafwood doesn't lose. Ever." He said seriously.

"Oh, well there's a first for everything." I said. Yep. Definitely flirting.

"Oh. Cocky and sassy." Then the bell rang. "And that is my cue. See you at lunch Tris. Promise we'll continue?"

"Maybe." And turned and walked in class hearing him chuckling. But she was dead serious no one could find her.

LUNCH TIME ON THE ROOF

Yep. He couldn't find me. No one comes up here. I do because of the beautiful flowers I grow up here. Discovered it freshmen year. Crying my heart out about the move and Him.

"Found you." I jumped hearing his voice.

"Now we can continue our conversation." He said with a smug grin on his face. "Oh and I told you so. Jake Leafwood doesn't lose."

"What else doesn't Jake Leafwood do?" I asked.

"Break a promise. Unlike Tris Eaton who promised an unfinished conversation." He laughed.

"Okay then what do you want to talk about?" I asked smiling. That caused his grin to turn into a full blown smile.

"How about a game?" He asked.

"Depends. What's the game?" I asked. I am falling for this boy. It's so sad.

"Have you ever played 20 questions?"

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, but school is almost here and I have to much to do. Sorry if spelling mistakes or it sucks. ~Penguinlover446