Winks and Harassment

Author's Note: I aboslutely adore Olivia Holt, so if it sounds like I'm dissing her in the story, it's not because I don't like her!! It just plays a big part in the story. Thanks(: ~Sydney

lovelovelove                                                  

                                            *******LEO'S POINT OF VIEW*******

   "I can't believe it." She says mostly to herself.

   "Neither can I." I stand up from my chair and walk over to her bed. "By the way, my name's Leo." I told her, trying to be charming. I reach for her back to try and comfort her, but she practically pushes me away when I touch her. That's when I lost it. A tear streams down my face and I sulk away from the bed and out the door.

   "I love you, Esther. And you loved me once, and you will again." I said under my breath. But I don't think she heard me.

   Once I get out of the room, it all pours out. The tears, the shakes, the sobs, the wails. I know Esther can hear me, but I don't care right now.

   "Leo! Leo!"

   I look up to see Dylan and Mateo running towards me.

   "Dude, we heard what happened, she doesn't remember anything?" Mateo asked frantically.

   "No, she doesn't. She thinks she still thinks she's thirteen. She thinks she still lives in Atlanta. And worst, she doesn't know who I am!!!"

   Olivia runs up to the group as I say the last part.

   "Hey! They told me what was going on. You okay??!" She chirped in her peppy vioce.

   "We didn't tell you, you blew up my phone harassing me to know what was up with him." Dylan scoffed.

   "Well, true friends need to know what's up!" She sat down next to me and started rubbing my back when really, I only really want my bros right now. They really support me and Esther. Or "Lesther", as the media called us. Olivia never really liked us together, and she's been trying to tear us apart since the beginning. But that only made us stronger in our relationship. Olivia and I did date right when our show Kickin' It first started, but that ended after about two months. Let's not go into details.

   "Thanks for coming, guys. But I don't know what to do. She was the best thing in my life, and I was the best in hers. And now she doesn't remember any of it. And she never will."

   "Well," Dr. Harbough was walking up the hallway. "In many cases, victims of memory loss can regain what they've lost. It can takes days, or months. Some never remember anything. After scanning her brain, we come to see that she's lost about five months of memories."

   "So she's forgotten our show, she's forgotten meeting me, how I asked her to out, our first fight, our first kiss... all of it."

   "I'm afraid so. Just give her a little information about her everyday life now each day and hope for the best, but expect the worst. Don't overwhelm her. And keep her off of social networking.

   "Yes doctor, thank you." Dylan says.

   "Well, what do we do know?" Mateo asks. Olivia is still rubbing my back, but her presence is helping nothing.

   "I guess I'll go in there and talk to her. It might just freak her out if more strangers come in. She just found out she has a five month gap in her life." I reply to him.