Chaper One: The Devil Likes Pickles.

Chapter One: The Devil Likes Pickles

Worst Mistakes of My Life:

1. Riding a rollercoaster after eating 3 funnel cakes.

2. Drinking half a gallon of sweat tea before going to a Jeff Dunham show.

3. Packing a cherry Popsicle in my favorite Hello Kitty lunch bag at Summer Camp when I was eight.

4. Giving my cat, Tillie a bath.

5. Jack Harper.

Number 5 was probably the Worst of the Worst. Why? Well, before Jack Harper= Innocent good girl. After Jack Harper = Bad Girl. Jack is the perfect example of a Bad Boy. He's been arrested several times, beaten up quite a few people, doesn't show up to school half the time (I think all the teachers and principals let him move up so they don't have to deal with him when he does show up), and has vandalized so many things, I honestly lost count. Oh! And don't forget The Leather Jacket! Never goes anywhere without it.

Jack was the first person I ever really loved. His dark brown hair, which was almost black, fell in messy waves across his forehead. They went perfectly with his chocolate eyes, that is, if you ever saw them. He rarely took off his black Ray-Bandz. But if you did ever get the pleasure to stare in his beautiful eyes, you'll find his glasses hooked in the belt loops of his black jeans along with his black belt. His black socks were normally covered by black boots. Under The Leather Jacket (which was black), he wore a black, dark blue, dark gray, or dark green T-shirt. His favorite color is red. Shocker, right? I was shocked at first, too. He has a big black bike with red writing on the front that said Gypsy Woman. I nicknamed it The Gypsy. He used to have a smaller, dark green one, named Rosie, but he gave it to some girl. She was his only girlfriend.

She was a good girl, go figure. He only goes for the good ones, if he goes at all. She had perfect grades and a great future. But every good girl falls for the bad boy. And when she did, she fell hard. After a few months, she began to change, naturally. Her grades slowly dropped, she started to attend wild parties to get drunk and high. Jack got her to start smoking, but soon she quit and settled for vapes. She grew to love the color black, and she basically became quite the bad girl.

You could tell they were totally in love. She would stand up for him, and forgive him (a lot). He protected her and would do anything for her. He even did the unthinkable... he let her wear The Leather Jacket. He took off his glasses just to look at her, and then, one night, she let him take another thing from her, besides her heart. Something she couldn't get back. At least he was gentle. They both believed it was making love.

But like all great couples, their relationship started to fall apart, and soon, they broke up. Rumor has it that he went and got drunk, resulting in beating up some poor guy that pissed him off. Then he assaulted a police officer, when they found out he was drinking underage. So now everyone thinks he's in jail. Rumors.

She continued to be a bad girl. But she kept the bike and jacket he got her. Her excuse? She liked them too much to get rid of them.

So that's that.

It's the start of senior year. My mom is making me go. Pulling on my jeans and combat boots, I yelled, "Later," to my mom, passing my evil cat, Tillie.

She hissed at me when I tried to pet her, so I hissed back. I stalked, swinging my hips, to the garage, where my baby lived. She's slim and dark green with the best set of wheels I could ask for. I let my jacket pop on my neck after slipping it on my long arms. My black glasses came first before my shiny black helmet. Then I hopped on my bike, Rosie (A gift from a couple years back), and zoomed to school.