Luke Williams

I'm not mad, I'm just scared. I have a mood disorder and I'm not proud of it. No one bother asking if I am okay, until 6th grade.

I was born in Texas and I lived in so many cities until my family moved to a small town and we stayed there. I was homeschooled and my mom decided for me to go to school in 6th grade.

When I got there everyone looked at me like I was an alien. I found an empty table and I was alone. Then two girls were sitting in front of me. They told me that I might be an outcast and they wanted to be my friends.

I have been friends with them for 3 years and I was happy until 8th grade. I was diagnosed with a mood disorder called Bipolar disorder. I didn't want to tell the girls but Karalyn found out. They didn't treat me different.

I started to notice Cora in different ways, I have a crush on her but no one knows. But then I notice how thin she's getting, I'm starting to think she has a eating disorder.

I don't want her to hurt herself, I care for her too much. I wonder, why does she has an eating disorder?

Hello this is the author of the book and this chapter took me all day to write because person who plays Luke was at my house all day. I hope you have a good day/night. :) bye