Chapter 4

Luke and I were watching The Flash when the front door opened.
"Hello sweetie. Hi Luke." My mom walked to the kitchen and put the groceries down and she looked at me.
"Cora have you been eating lately?" She asked me. "Yeah I've been eating. Why do you ask?" Why am I lying to my mom? "I just wanted to know. I'll be in my room if you need me." She left to her room. Luke looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Cora are you sure you've been eating? You look really thin." I look down avoiding him. "Yes I have been eating, you don't need to worry about me." I put a fake smile on my face. We watched movies until it got dark. "I got to go. Bye Cora." "Bye Luke." As he left I thought about why my dad hasn't come home yet. I went to my room and I got changed into my pajamas and climbedinto my bed.

~4:30 a.m.~
My mom woke me up to tell me some bad news
"Cora..." She was trying not to cry "Dad died in a car accident...." I didn't know how to react. She saw me trying to figure out what happened and she left my room.

<flashback>
I walked into the house with tears in my face and down my face. As I close the door my dad walks in.
"Hey Cora are you okay?" He got on his knees and looked me in the face. He saw the tears in my eyes
"Sweetie what happened?" I burst out in tears "People made fun of me.. because I'm different from them" He looked at me and smiled "Well I see a beautiful girl who is very unique from everyone else. Remember it's okay to be different." He smiled and hugged me and kissed my head.

<end of flashback>

I didn't even go to that day. I just stayedin bed all day and my friends kept texting me all day but I think I fell asleep.

Hello I'm not dead I promise. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all have a great day / night. Bye!!