Part 1 ON-GOING STORY (Masquerade Detectives Operation)

(Story Book Cover on the Multimedia Box. Jinru & Lexies Main characters of MDO on the cover)

Part 1 Title:

Masquerade Detectives Operation

Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Other: Action, Romance, Vampire

Description

Unidentified detectives who will solve mysteries before the government does, and before the case will be forgotten on the society.

After Ms. DA's death and the chaos on Golden Masquerade, the company is closed. All the society thought, all of the Goldens are dead on the fire massacre happened on the company's Ball Pulchritudinous Minutea.

But that what is just they all 'thought'. All of them where alive, hiding all of themselves identities behind the masks while being detectives solving the case. And show up that they are really dead. They are called the,

"Masquerade Detectives Operation"

They want justice for Ms. DA's death, they will move under the society's world to solve and fathom the cases, questions. While wearing those masks in their faces, they will be a detectives, until together they will all have justice and rise up to catch the society's pests.

But, will they really solve all together the forgotten case of Golden Masquerade massacre on their operation? When the Masquerade Detectives are already killing one by one of someone they don't know who, and see their corpses as the days past by they tried to solve the case that needs justice, and jail.

Who killed Ms. DA? Who is Ms. DA? Why did the Massacre happened? Who knows the identities of the Masquerade Detectives behind the mask? Who kills them one by one? How did they know the hidden Detectives? Can someone still survive? Can someone still solve the case? Can someone still wakes up the society on someones evil hands?

Can you be alive as a member of Masquerades Detective Operation?

"Popularity, constellations with Society. Society, fathomed with corruption, illegal businesses, and killings" -Ms. DA

Author:

Galaxies_Angel

🚫PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!🚫

Note:

TO BE PULISHED ON ACCOUNT Galaxies_Angel (When my other Mystery/Thriller story Star Section's Death is already Completed)

PART 1 ON-GOING STORY (Only Part 1)

YOU CAN READ EVEN WITHOUT SPIRIT SERIES

Ps. I don't need a perfectionist on my stories, so please if you're just going to judge of such as GRAMMATICAL ERRORS and TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. You're free to click the exit button.

Haha. :P