Chapter 1

Worst. Day. Ever. That's about the only thing on your mind as you sprint to school, that fuckass of what you call a guardian left you to walk to school. Yeah just walk to your school that's almost 2 miles away, good thing you were on the cross country team last year.

Okay, back up, Your name is Karkat Vantas, you just transferred to a new school for the 32 time. yes 32, but this time your brother didn't come with. He couldn't move again because of his job and that was fine so you said you would go live with your uncle.

Then he flipped his shit when you said that, yes you couldn't really remember him too much but was he really that bad that's what you though but NOW you got why he did that but whatever live is a pain in the ass sometimes.

Yes, 5 minutes before the bell, wait where was your glasses no no no no no not again these glasses could change your school life here, I mean you had to stay for 2 years, you can't transfer again.

As you look though your bag your heart won't stop beating, these glasses were a present from your brother as a 'i won't see for a long time goodbye' thing but because these things are like magic they help with your problem.

Yeeeessssssssss, there were in your back pocket, I just you forgot you put them in there as you ran to get to school. Fucccckkkkk, the bell just when off, you try to get up the stair, Oh I mean TRIED, you fell face first, well theres one more bruise on the numbers you already had.

This time you just walked up the stair as seeing you couldn't get up running, finally in school, late as normal but you walked into the office to asked for your classes. After about 10 minutes of waiting for it to print, seriously are you so fucking stupid that can't print a piece of paper, JEGUS. As you walked into your first class, everyone I mean everyone looked at you, like you were trash or that you just saved the day but whatever.

"Would you like to say why your late, Mr Vantas." The teacher glared at you like you were the devil.

"Well, if I could choose I would say no but I don't think I do?" To make sure that your glasses on you push them up as if they were falling down and they were there 'Safe'

"No you don't but seeing as that I don't want to stop the class just for you will example why in a 2 paged essay, you will sit next to.......... Mr Strider"

Pointing to a blonde sitting one sit from the window and looking out of it but looked at you as she said that. 'He's wearing sun glasses in school is that even allow' well you know his hiding something, just what could it be, of course you won't do anything about it because it would be like doing that to yourself.

You sit down and start listening to the teacher, what class was this you look down at your class list, oh course it had to be biology, you fucking hated biology.

"Seeing as that there's 10 minutes left I will give you your first your project you'll work in partners" Wow 10 minutes left time flies

When you heard your name you looked up at the teacher "....Egbert and Vantas,....."

After class a guy with dorking looking glasses and a smile on his face walking towards you but you just though he was looking for someone else because no one wants to talk to you.

"Hi, I'm john" you slowly look up at him

"Are you talking to me?"

You said tiredly as you pointed to yourself, you didn't really care but the blonde kid you though was listen to the conversion or what you called a conversion because you don't talk a lot but you think his probable waiting for this john kid.

"Yes who else, you look tired are you okay"

"Yes I'm tired, I mean you would be if you ran two miles in 10 minutes to make it to school on time but even after all that your still late."

"Wait, two miles why would you run that don't your parents take you to school"

"Nope my asshat of a guardian forgot"

"Well I was thinking that we could go to my house after school to work on the project"

"I guess that would be ok but .... never mind" He looks like someone you know, you'll figure it out later

"You look like someone do you have a sister?"

"No, ..... SHIT"

Not again, sometime when you try to remember somethings you about faint and usual you do but it has been happen a lot lately so you know how to control it a little. You grab the edge of the desk and your stuff falls

"Are you okay?" He rushes to help

"Yeah I'm fine" You wave your hand at to tell your fine

"John we should get to class" The Strider guy says, it scared the shit out of you

Your eyes still closed you try to calm yourself, now you can't wait to get this project over with. This school is filled with triggers, Oh if I didn't tell you the reason I transfer so much is before, well because of these problems but you don't know when it started but you have a feeling it would be happening a lot more.