2 | "ming is suspicious"

kit blinked as he sat at the edge of ming's bed, biting his lip as the younger paced the floor, "what are you doing? are you gonna fuck me or what?"

ming stopped and looked at kit with a weird unreadable expression, "kit, are you lying to me?" he suddenly asked, crossing his arms and looking down at the sexually frustrated other.

the elder sputtered and looked up at ming who, may he add, looked ridiculous in just his fucking boxers,"about?"

"about not having a daddy kink."

kit smacked his teeth and pulled ming closer before snatching his boxers down and looking up at him, "you've seen me bed, why would i lie?"

ming looked down at him and almost lost himself at the sight of kit looking up at him with his innocent looking face, "because you're you, um-"

"shut up."

and just as that was said as his cock was enveloped in a warm and wet heaven, he sighed and gave up as that would be a discussion for another day. his hands tangled in the elder's hair as he tilted his head back, "kit," he moaned out breathlessly.

kit pulled away as there was a knock on the door, he rolled his eyes and looked up at ming who's eyes weren't closed in bliss anymore, but were staring in the direction of the door, "ignore it," he said, standing up and wrapping both arms around ming's neck, smiling soft before leaning in to kiss ming and of course he was stopped mid way because of another knock.

"ming!? it's wayo! i need help!"

kit huffed and closed his eyes, "are you fucking kidding me?" he asked, ming sent him an apologetic look before shouting that he'd be there in a few as he rushed on his clothes. kit didn't care, he ushered over to the bed and just lied under the covers, making himself comfortable.

ming approached the door and barely even opening it wayo made himself welcome, throwing his bag down, "okay, so-" he started before looking over to ming's bed to see kit mindlessly playing on his phone, "wait why is kit here?"

"uh- he-"

"we were experimenting." kit interrupted, his voice low and sultry as he shared eye contact with a flustered ming who failed make up an excuse.

"on what?"

kit raised an eyebrow before sitting up, "to see how fast i can get him to cu-"

ming threw a pillow on his chair at kit's face before laughing obnoxiously loud, gripping wayo by his shoulders and turning him away from the elder, "he's funny! what a funny guy, we were just gonna nap.. together" ming lied horribly.

"um, okay?" wayo hummed before shrugging it off, "so as i was saying..." after that ming kind of, zoned out, not because he didn't care, but the sight behind wayo was sinful, he watched as kit casually sucked on his middle and ring fingers before they disappeared underneath the sheets. oh my god, he's really about to prep himself he thought, trying to look between wayo who looked really distressed and the kit who now had his eyes closed and mouth hung open.

kit caught him staring, but he couldn't look away, the elder winked before biting his lip and closing his eyes again.

"... and now i'm like really stressed and i don't know how this is gonna work." fuck, he wasn't listening. ming pursed his lips and cleared his throat awkwardly.

he smiled at him and ruffled his hair before his hand got smacked off, "you weren't listening were you?" ming shook his head, "i'm getting laid for the first time tonight and i don't know shit about sucking di-"

ming covered his mouth and stopped him there, he didn't need to hear anymore from him and quite frankly he didn't want to imagine wayo sucking phana off, "alright, alright. um, no teeth unless he likes that, relax your jaw, and to stop yourself from gagging.."

"i don't have a gag reflex, dipshit." wayo said with crossed arms.

"okay, scratch that. fondle-"

ming was interrupted again, "hey, yo, tell pha you need more time to prepare yourself and i can help you out tomorrow." he couldn't help but to notice how broken his voice was, he was holding back his moans, touching himself all while wayo was in the room. ming really hated how much it turned him on.

"thank you so much!" he sighed out before looking at ming, "and thank you for nothing." he said with a smile, walking out of the room, swiftly picking up his bag as he did so.

"you're such an attention whore, you know that?" ming questioned as he watch kit's legs open wider, his head lolling over to the side as a moan escaped his lips, "touching yourself while my best friend in the room."

"i-i'm so bad." he whispered accidentally, but he was far too gone to care, all he had to do was deny anything asked afterwards.

"kit, are you really gonna touch yourself while i'm right here?" ming asked, he sounded a bit whiny, but he wasn't going to do shit about it. he was late to meet up, his friend interrupted them, so kit was just taking matters into his own hands, literally.

"i'm doing it aren't i, big boy?" kit asked before moaning out and, god, ming wanted to see what was going on underneath the cover, "you can stop me you know, you can take these covers off right now and make me see stars."

ming pulled the chair from his desk and sat down with a soft smirk, "i have a feeling you want me to watch you."

"what? n-no." kit said, rolling his eyes back as he brushed against his prostate letting out whiny like moan, "oh my god, ming, could you just fucking cooperate for once!"

ming sat back against the seat with his arms crossed, "beg."

kit almost choked on his own spit, has the boy lost his rabbit ass mind? what the fuck does he look like begging to be fucked? sure, yeah, ming was great in bed and all, his dick was above the normal average size, but is it worth it to beg?

"fuck. you." kit said, before scowling at the younger who plastered a shit eating grin on his face.