11 | "kit loses a bet"

happy birthday to our lil copter!! i almost forgot his birthday was today, i feel bad hvhjvgh.

kit has never felt so alone.

okay, yeah, sure he had phana and beam, but he literally saw them all the time. he only got to see ming at lunch and during his free period where the younger is rarely free. he hated it, call him clingy, but he knew he was. it's been a while since he was in a relationship and he genuinely had feelings for ming, sue him.

"so you and ming are coming, right?" beam asked as he knocked him out of his thoughts, kit sighed and nodded, "you two are finally dating?"

"are we?" kit joked, smacking his gum as he closed his journal, "how do i look?" he questioned, turning around for his best friend to see his outfit as a whole; a black t shirt accompanied by black jeans and black sneakers topped with a light jean jacket.

"you look great, it's like you don't even have a buttplug up your ass." beam smiled teasingly.

"you shut the fuck up. if ming finds out he's gonna be on my ass and then i'm gonna have to be on your ass!" kit said.

"why me!?"

kit scoffed, "it's your fault!" you see, beam and kit made a bet during their lunch period, if the other could refrain from making sexual innuendos or even thinking sexual of their partner before the period is over then they win, but a certain someone (ming) decided to text kit a picture of his boner in his suit with the message 'i suddenly couldn't stop thinking about you, i miss you and your lips wrapped around me.' honestly, who wouldn't lose after that? ming in a suit? with a boner?

"you're the one who came up with the buttplug idea, fucktard, now shut up before i turn it on higher." beam threatened, waving the remote around.

"you better not."

"don't try me, bottom boy." beam said, sitting the remote down as kit widened his eyes at him, "when are you gonna tell ming that you're a fucking sub, it's not a big deal."

"easy for you to say, power bottom!" kit whined, "ming will never live it down if i tell him i want him to dom me, ming will let it go to his head and will tease the shit out of me, i have a reputation to uphold."

"like what, kit-kat?" beam questioned and only getting a smack to his head as a response, "look, all i'm saying is that it's only happening in the bedroom, it's like you're living a double life. it's hot when you're all tough and shit, but open your legs anytime with ming."

"why am i friends with you," kit mumbled before hearing the door unlock, "speak a lick of anything just now and i'll punch you so hard in the nose that it'll retract into your stupid face."

beam defensively held his nose and looked at kit worriedly as ming walked into his dorm, kicking his shoes off with a relieved sigh, "hi, beam," ming greeted politely before walking over to kit who had his arms crossed over his chest, "and hello to you." he chuckled, the elder finally smiled and wrapped his arms over ming's shoulders as the younger brunette pulled him closer by his waist, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"i deserve more than that," kit mumbled against his lips before leaning in to place a much more deeper kiss on his lips. he missed his warmth and his soft lips against his and he was so lost in the younger that he didn't realize beam nudged the controller onto the floor, kit pouted as ming pulled away to look behind him, "babe." kit whispered.

"a remote?" he questioned, picking it up and inspecting the baby blue object, "did we.. get a new radio or something?" kit's eyes widened and looked over to beam who grinned deviously at him, that motherfucker.

"i dunno, ming, try and see." he voiced, kit shook his head frantically with a nervous chuckle.

"that's not ne—" kit closed his eyes as the vibration was turned on, he bit his lip roughly and side eyed beam so hard who struggled to hold in his laughter.

ming looked around for a sound, genuinely believing kit bought a radio or some shit, he tampered with the object more and turned it up and kit groaned, biting his lip as he brought attention to himself, "you okay, baby?" he asked as he reached out the elder who moved away from him.

"i'm fine, don't touch me."

ming looked back at a red faced beam, covering his mouth to hold in his laughter, the youngest looked back at the flustered man and then down to the remote before pressing the plus button again, kit shut his eyes and looked away, "holy fucking shit, you're wearing a buttplug."

"beam m-made me! i lost a bet so fuck off, this is your fucking fault too, asshole!" kit quickly defended, pushing the younger away, "turn it the fuck off, mingkwan!"

"nah," ming hummed, setting on the lowest setting, "i'm adding to your punishment, wait here while i get ready." kit gaped at the younger, he was about to launch at him as his back was turned, but beam stopped him and sat him down.

"i hate the both of you with a fiery passion, when i get this stupid piece of shit out my ass, you're all done for." kit threatened.

"but it's yo—" kit covered his mouth and squinted his eyes at him, mouthing for him to shut the fuck up.

"i have so much dirt on you, boy." beam said as he moved the upset male's hand from his mouth.

"the only dirt you'll have is on your cold dead body when i bury you." kit grumbled, pushing beam away before he crossed his arms with a soft pout.

this was going to be a long night.