13 | sneaky kit, sneaky ming

"kit, you're not leaving this bathroom until you expose yourself

"kit, you're not leaving this bathroom until you expose yourself." the said male could only roll his eyes, attempting to walk past him, but he was stopped, brought back in front of ming who was serious. goddamn it.

kit scoffed and waved ming off, brushing his hair back with his fingers as he looked around everywhere except for him who seemed like he could see right through him, "look, the faster you come clean, the faster i can spice up our sex life, right here, right now." ming said.

"i don't cum fast nor clean, sorry." kit hummed, ming gripped the elder's shoulders and pushed him against the nearest wall, "stop fucking doing that." kit said sternly, shaking ming's hands off of him.

"you're a submissive little shit." ming teased.

"i'm nobody's bitch." except yours.

ming crosses his arms as kit copied his movement, "for someone who claims to know my secret you sure are quiet as fuck," kit chuckled before widening his eyes as he realized ming was still in control if the remote, "okay, hold on wait-"

"don't try it, i will ruin you right here," ming threatened with that stupid fucking smirk,kit shifted in his spot and began to pace, "i want you to admit it, your own secret."

kit once again scoffed, if ming truly knew he would've said it by now, like he does with anything else, the man couldn't hold a glass of water, "i don't have one, lover boy, nice try though." he lied with a wink at the younger. could he really finesse his way out of this one? ming is fucking nosey and now he'd stop at nothing to uncover what he thinks he needs to know.

after looking at each other for a few days of silence kit looked around and bit his lip, "so uh.. think you can turn this thing down a bit?" he smiled widely, batting his eyelashes, "buddy ol pal?"

it was ming's turn to scoff, "as i said, it only goes up from here.. i know you didn't bring extra pants so tread lightly," he warned with a light smirk before walking out, kit punched the air behind him and groaned in frustration, he was so close to getting exposed, he had to be more careful now, but right after he gets this stupid buttplug out and he beats beam's ass.

after giving himself pep talk, kit walked out the bathroom with his head held high and no care in the world, he has to keep this facade going, nobody will catch him slipping from now on because ming is literally on his ass.

"oh you're not dead!" forth cheered, the others laughed and lit laughed mockingly, exaggerating the others' joy.

"i know someone who will be!" kit said through his smile, looking over to beam, "get up, you're in the way." he grumbled before sliding next to satan- or ming, whatever his name was.

being next to ming was making it worse for kit already, he couldn't concentrate and he just wanted all contact with him, he was annoyed with him though so it was super weird, what he really wanted to do was drop kick him so he wouldn't even think twice about the next time he wants to ask about his preference in bed. nonetheless kit acted like nothing happened and focused on eating which was his favorite thing to do.

-✨-

"ming, take it out you fucking dickwad, the date is over!" kit shouted at his stubborn boyfriend who kept avoiding him and his distress.

kit looked on as ming changed into his pajamas, he bit his lip and decided to take it out himself, throwing it across the room with a grunt, "apparently i'm not speaking motherfucking thai am i!?" he exclaimed before groaning and stripping to his boxers, leaving his clothes on the floor as he knew ming hated it, he got himself comfortable on his side of the bed with a comfortable sigh, melting into the mattress.

ming, without a word wanted to push the boundaries with kit, he knew something but he didn't know exactly what it was. the younger crawled into bed with him and smiled softly, "you're so cute," he whispered against his ear as his other hand traced his backside, "i'm sorry."

kit rolled his eyes at the man and chuckled, "the fuck are you trying to do? turn me on? jokes on you, i'm exhausted so it won't work. better luck next time!" he cackled before hushing himself as he felt just arms wrap around him, pulling him closer, "hm?" he hummed. ming was way too quiet.. and tolerable tonight, "what are you doing?"

"what does it look like?" i'm cuddling you, idiot." the younger answered.

kit wouldn't admit out loud, but he loved cuddles, he felt warm and full of love, at this point ming was going to make him fall harder whether he liked it or not. the elder couldn't even control his sleepiness at this point, his eyes were slowly shutting against his will though he wanted to argue and bother the man more, he just couldn't. it was a long day and he truthfully needed this, he didn't know what prompted the cuddling, but he couldn't complain as he snuggled closer to ming, hiding his face in his neck before completely going to sleep.

ming watched the man fall asleep, humming to himself, "i knew he liked cuddles." he chuckled quietly to himself, "strike one." he whispered, checking it off in his head before feeling himself become tired, he kissed his boyfriend's cheek before falling asleep shortly after. the lovers finally enjoying their needed rest.