Part 7- Luka

Adrien's POV

10:05

When I woke up this morning all I wanted to do was meeting Marinette. I knew she would probably not wanting to talk to me after all the bad things I told her about myself as Chat Noir last night but I had to try.

When I walked into the cafe it hurt in my chest. She was speaking with another guy, no wait, the guy from yesterday.
Juleka's brother, Luka. When I told her that she needed a good boyfriend I wasn't talking about him! I don't trust him.

I saw Kagami and Alya sitting a few meters away, Alya looked exited but Kagami looked annoyed. At least someone might me on my side.

Marinette was laughing at something he said and he moved a hair straw that was in front of her eye behind her ear. Why did she even like him? I sat myself next to Alya and Kagami. I could hear everything Mari and that Luka said from there.

"Hi." I heard a beautiful voice, Kagami. I smiled at her.

"Hi," I started and turned my head back to Marinette, "so Mari is talking to a guy. Do you know much about him?"

"Not really but Mari told me that he was really sweet to her."

I rolled my eyes and I noticed that Kagami did that too.

"...Well I couldn't resist your purr-ity eyes yesterday day..." I heard Luka say.

Oh no. He didn't.

"Hi you must be Luka, Juleka's brother." I said when I walked up to them and stepped in front of Marinette.

"Yeah, and I know who you are." He said and looked at me with a smile.

"I'm just wondering what a guy like you are doing here?" I said.

"Well, I saw Marinette inside and I wanted to talk to her. She is a very good friend you know." He laughed. Why did that last sentence seem familiar?

"Well, I wouldn't want to disturb your interesting conversation here but as you might see she was hanging out with her friends but you seem like that kind of guy who wouldn't care about friends."

"A-Arien w-what are you d-doing?" Marinette said nervously and stepped forward.

"I'm just having a purr-ity interesting conversation with my new friend Luka here."

Luka looked at me, he didn't look happy.

"Adrien c-can you please leave?" She asked and I looked at her. Her beautiful eyes looked deeply in mine, but they were sad. Now I felt guilty but I didn't want her to be with him, he wasn't trustable.

"No, I think I should leave." Luka said.

"What, no-" She took his hand. It hurt even more in my chest now.

"See ya, Mari." He smiled at her and then he was gone.

She looked at me. "What was that all about?"

I was surprised, she didn't stutter anymore. I was just so used with her blushing and stuttering around me.

"I-I wanted to protect you." I tried to say.

"Protect me? Adrien I don't know what's wrong with you but I can protect myself!" She said and went up the stairs.

Great, now Marinette likes me even less.

I was about to walk after her until a loud noise came from outside and people were screaming.

Everyone in the cafe were looking out of the windows in terror and I had a pretty good guess of what had happened.

Someone had been akumatized, and not just anybody. Luka.

Soooooooo chapter seven is finished!❤️ I'm sorry if it was too short or not really great but I hope you enjoyed it,

Bug out!🐞❤️