Jasmine's Life🤷🏽

Jasmine POV
*Beep Beep* Interrupted me from sleeping I looked out the window it was my bestfriend Ray I forgot she said she was going to pick me up for practice since my car is in the shop. I had 2 Missed Calls 18 New Messages. It was Ray who called me I called her back and said "give me 20, I woke up late". "You better be glad I came a hour early so we could go get some food fool" Ray said. "So I didn't wake up late fool you some else you could've warned me" I said. "Hurry up and get dressed" Ray said and hung up.

I got up grabbing what I was going to wear which was:
~White J's
~White Beater
~Red Polo Jacket
~Cargo Pants (tan)
~& Undergarments (boxers, sports bra, & socks)
I hopped in the shower and put my undergarments on and brushed my teeth I washed my face. I began to put the rest of my clothes on. Then I grabbed my MCM bookbag which had my notebooks, pencils, pens, folders, cologne, a pack of gum, and I threw my iPhone charger in it and a change of clothes for practice. Which was some addidas basketball shorts, and a plain white tee. I grabbed my phone and then my keys locked the door and hopped in the car. "What took you so long" Ray said. "Nigga just shut up and drive or we'll be late too school and not get no food" I said laughing a little.

Ray POV
Oh hey I really didn't get a chance to introduce myself I'm Ray (Rayna) I know its a girly name for a stud so I go by Ray me and Jas has been friends since 7th grade and its our senior year and we on have 3 months untill graduation. But anyways I'm 5'9 a stud clearly I'm 18(I dont known any schools or malls or anything in jersey so imma make it up) I go to Clark highschool with Jas and I wanna be in the WNBA. I have twists, My  complection is a golden brown and I love fems I'm currently in a relationship with this girl Ayana she's my everything but back to the story.

Nobody POV
We pulled up to McDonalds and ordered four sausage McMuffins four hash browns and one ice tea and one coffee.
Lady: $11.37 Pull up to the next window.
Jas: Its 7:43 they better hurry up im not tryna be late to practice

Ray: I feel you I hate hearing coach mouth *we pulled up I handed the lady my card*
Lady: OH MY FUCKING GOSH ITS JASMINE CENTINA YOUR MY ROLE MODEL YOUR SO FINE YOUR THE LOML CAN I GET A PICTURE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Jas': sure hurry up I got places to go*we took a picture then I got my food* (did I forget to mention I have 2.7mil. Followers on Instagram no I'm not famous the ladies just love me😌)
Ray: ahhhh nigga the hoes be wilding over you don't make no damn sense*we arrived at school 7:57*

Jas: *I put my food in my bookbag and rushed to the locker room to get changed once I got done it was 8:01  I walked out to the gym to find coach giving a pep talk and I slipped in*
Coach: Centina your late I'll talk to you after practice
Jas: *I mumbled shit under my breathe*
Coach: I Heard That

(AFTER PRACTICE)
Coach: why were you late?
Jas: I stopped to get some food and girls was fangirling and they asked to take pictures I changed and ran in here I was one minute late
Coach: look get your little hoes & fame in check basketball is more important your dismissed

Jasmine POV
I went to the showers got changed it was like 9:12 school dont start till 9:30 so I ate my food. Sitting next to Ray.
Ray: when you gone find you a girl?
Jasmine: oh shit ! I forgot to text shawty back
Ray stared at me weird then said "what you talking bout fool"
@JasmineCentina- Good morning Beautiful 🖤
@Theonlyindya- Good morning my love I'm gonna text you later I'm On my way to class right now
@JasmineCentina- alright you better😌😋

Ray: who that you texting. Nigga why you smiling so hard
Jas: this the shawty I talk to well kinda *I showed her a picture*
Ray: oh she maddddd fine shit if I wasn't with ayan boy i'd-
Ayana: What y'all talking about?
Jas: well Ray was just sa-
*ray covered my mouth*
Ray: nothing babe and has uou need to shut up fool but wassup babe
Ayana: I wanted to go out for ice cream after school you up for it?
Ray: sure babe but I'll see you first block I'm talking to jas
Ayana:  alright babe *we kissed and I walked back to my friends*(she mean mugged jas)
Ray: so about this girl
Jas: so I had slid in her DM at first she was mad about something I dont know but I'm made her laugh and stuff but the only thing is she lives in Cali.
Ray: but you know our last game coming up and all type of college representatives gone be there even for Cali .
Jas: truu shit bro I forgot but I'm finna head to class I'll see you later ight
Ray: aight bet bro*I dapped her up and went to class*

Jasmine POV
So I walked into class and sat in the back by the window. Then Ms.Jones began the lesson.
Ms.Jones: So class I'm putting you guys in groups of two and I'm choosing
I really dont mess with nobody in this class and a lot of girls in here like me and half of em not even gay. I'm just ready to get home and for India to text me.
Ms.Jones: Ayana & Kaleb, Vicktor & Ashley, Jasmine & Vanessa, Jade & Frederick, Jayln & Jakobi blah.....blahh....blahhh

Jas: *Vanessa cane and sat next to me*
Vanessa: Hey cutie *as she placed her hand on my thigh*
I slapped it off causing her to rub it
Jasmine: stop look I dont li-
*she kissed me I slapped the hell out of her which caused the whole class to look*
Ms.Jones: JASMINE!! GO TO THE OFFICE NOW
I walked to the office I knew I was in hella trouble  but I didn't give a fuck that's sexual harassment maybe even assault. But I walked in the office ans I was guided to the principles office.
Principal Watson: Jas Why Are You in my office your one of the best students in this school?

Jas: this girl put her hand on my thigh I slapped her hand off and said stop I dont like before I could finish my sentence she kissed me so I slapped her in her face like who does that I dont even know her i'm tired of these females coming on to me like that
Principal Watson: well since your on the basket ball team and it's your senior year suspending you would fuck up your  scholarships and be on your record and you had a good reasoning I will talk to her and make sure her parents find out
Jas: ight thanks ma'am I appreciate it.
Principal Watson: Its Amber to you but anytime

Unknown POV
IM GOING TO GET HER ASS SHE THINK SHE CAN GO AROUND KISSING OTHER GIRLS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND ME ONLY!!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME😊
Who is the unknown person what are they going to do? & to who?
Will Indya text Jasmine back?
Will Jasmine tell Indya what happened? Will she get mad?
Why did Ayana mean mug jas?

YOU'LL FIND OUT ONCE I GET TEN VOTES AND ATLEAST FIVE COMMENTS

UNEDITED