Epilogue

Lucy’s Point of View

I am Lucy Heartfilia. I am the only daughter in the Heartfilia family and heir to all the wealth of my tyrant father. I grew up wanting his love and care since my mother is already dead. He didn’t even bothered to give some time for me, all he did is sit on his chair, looked on some papers, stamping, writing, standing in front of the window having deep thoughts, and ordering the maids around. In fact, I was raised by the maids and house slaves and not by him, never by him. I loved the books; I enjoy reading it and exploring with it. Sometimes, I write stories of my own just to kill time. I learned that I can use magic through keys. My teacher told me that I am a stellar spirit mage and I have the same power as my mother, Layla Heartfilia. Right now, I have the ten rare golden keys of zodiacs which portray the stellar spirits Aquarius, Taurus, Leo or Loki as we call him, Aries, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Virgo, Gemini, Scorpio and Cancer; five silver keys portraying to Lyra, Crux, Nicora or Plue as I call him, Pyxis and Horologium. They say that my mother was a very beautiful wizard back then and she belongs to a guild.

Now, I am Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail. I am not “lucky Lucy” of the Heartfilias anymore. I am just Lucy. I love Fairy Tail more than anyone else. Its true that the guild almost got destroyed by the Phantom back when my father wanted me to return home but after all the attack, Fairy Tail stood up and fight.

Now, my father is dead, more problems will occur in Fairy Tail. We all know that, but we’re not afraid to face it. The greatest thing about this guild is, they will never give up on their friends, nor will they ever give up their friends. We will stand united as one, and fight together, never giving up, together we fall until we can rise up again. Someday, I will get stronger. Someday, I will protect this guild together with Natsu, Happy, Erza, and Gray, I will fight.

This is Fairy Tail, my solitude, my home.

End of POV