Chapter XVIII: Second Impressions Are Better Than The Firsts

Hi everyone! Its the end of the week and here's the new chapter of The Terror of Losing Lucy Heartfilia...please enjoy this and share your thoughts about it through comments okay? Please vote as well....Thanks guys! I dedicate this to SkinnyLoveJ.....thanks for cheering me up...^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

“This sucks”, Lucy flopped down the bed, burying her face on the pillow. “Do I really have to stay here all day?”, Lucy peeked an eye on Minora who was standing on the doorway.

“If Milady, I mean Lucy. If you want to, I could tour you around the mansion but I guess we can’t get out the main door though. I could show you inside”, Minora offered.

“Really? But wouldn’t your Master, what’s his name again? Arthur?”, Minora nodded at Lucy. “Wouldn’t Arthur be mad at you? He told you to keep me hostage right?”, Lucy asked.

“Well, I think I could have his permission and tell him that Tidus could accompany us”, Minora replied.

“Tidus? You mean the one who’s with you when you kidnapped me? I mean took me?”, Lucy jolted from the bed and now sitting on it.

“Y-yeah”, Minora stuttered.

Lucy shivered looking back at her memory just a few hours ago. Tidus wasn’t actually who she wanted to see right now. Minora was aware of Lucy’s expression so she decided to break her silence.

“Ummm, don’t worry, Tidus was just following orders that time, sorry if he has to be brutal to you”, Minora apologetically bowed.

“No it’s not that, actually it’s not me, he hurt my friends you see so I kind of still in the midst of holding out a grudge on him”, Lucy forced a smile.

“I assure you though, Tidus is very gentle, he could be very caring when it comes to family. It’s just that we have a direct order of taking you that’s why he’d gone to such measures”, Minora explained.

“Come to think of it, you do seem different from your first impression back then, I actually thought you would kill us but now…umm, you’re kind of fragile”, Lucy laughed a little.

“I’m really sorry Lucy”, Minora gripped the hem of her dress playfully.

“She kind of remind of Aries though”, Lucy thought.

“By the way, what’s your relationship with Tidus?”, Lucy asked.

“Oh, he’s kind of a brother to me. We grew up together back in Merloia, he’s my childhood friend”, Minora said smiling.

“You lllllike him”, Lucy teased, imitating Happy.

“Eh? N..No i-it’s not like t-that, I…I…”, Minora turned ten shades of red panicking and stuttering at her words, Lucy smiled at the sight she was witnessing. She then remembered how Happy loved to tease her like this.

“I wonder how they’re doing”, Lucy thought.

“L-Lucy, let’s go”, Minora dragged her by the hand out of the room. Once they were out the door, Tidus was walking towards theire direction.

“Minora, I though Lord Arthur made it clear to you that you can’t let her escape”, Tidus stopped them from going further.

“Don’t worry too much Tidus, besides we’re not really going outside the mansion, I’m just going to show her around. I knew you’ll be against this so I purposely looked for you so you can come with us. You won’t have any excuse to that now right?”, Minora bombarded.