I love you

Jungkook POV

"What is the point of this?" Namjoon rub his eyes and look at Taehyung in a rather annoyed way.

"Will you calm down Namjoon! You never complain when it's Jin having a band meeting" the older male cough slightly and turn pink.

"What is it you want to talk to us about Taehyung?" Jin ask polite, he wrap his arms around my shoulders as he wait for Taehyung to respond.

Yoongi's eyes meet mine as I scan the room, he send me a shy smile. I feel a tiny spark in my stomach as I smile back at him.

"I know this might be a lot to take in" Taehyung start off by saying. I can tell he is nervous, his hands are shaking and I can see that his breathing is uneasy. I try to get his attention, hoping a smile could calm him down, just a little bit.

He do not notice me and turn his attention to the floor "I don't actually know how to explain this, its all so complicated. I just hope that you will all hear me out" he hold his own hand trying to make it stop shaking.

"fellow Bts members, I am seeing someone" he hurry to say, while face palming himself for the bad use of words. Seeing someone? You mean you have two boys! Who both love you more than anything else.

Without thinking I get out of my seat, almost elbowing Jin in the face "Let me handle this Tae!" I say and lay a hand on his shoulder; I can feel him relax under my careful touch.

"Taehyung and I are dating" I can see the others members jaws drop "But that is not all" Hoseok lean against Jimin who is rather shocked by the news. Hoseok looks like it's just another meeting that Jin planned. I like how casual he looks.

I am about to deliver the last news as I hear Yoongi's Voice cut through the paper thin air "He is my boyfriend as well and before you think that is wrong! I want you all to just rethink what you have to say. no scratch that, put it in the back of your head and never tell us" Yoongi's eyes are cold and her clearly aren't taking any bullshit today.

"Well that was unexpected" Jin says in honesty. He get up and walk over next to Taehyung and I. he warp his arms around us "I won't let anyone come between you guys okay, I don't know how you will make this work, but as long as you do, I won't complain"

If Jin had first given his promising, no one would dare to bother us "at least there won't be any unexpected pregnancy's" Jin laugh and get back on his seat beside Jimin. He pat Jimin leg kindly and send a calming smile towards me and Taehyung.

"Can I say something" Yoongi break the slight laughter and small talking filling the room "What do you want to say Yoongi" Jimin ask him.

"Its about you Jungkook" My heart beat stops as he mention my name "We can take it in private if you guys don't want to hear it" Yoongi look around at the others.

"You can say it here Yoongi" Hoseok respond shortly after "I don't mind at least" he shrug his shoulders and eat his food.

"Jungkook?" he ask, clearly asking if I am okay with the others hearing our conversation.

Taehyung put his hand on mine and caress it.

"One thing I learned from having a crush on Taehyung for soon 7 year so that, you shouldn't try to avoid feelings" He hold a short break and breath in slowly.

"Jungkook, I don't know if it is the right thing to tell you, but I think I like you" my heart beath is so loud I can hear it in my ears.

Yoongi likes me? How can he like me? I am nothing! He already got Taehyung.

I look at my boyfriend who is sitting beside me. His eyes are soft and focusing on Yoongi.

"I think I like you too" I mumble and smile at Yoongi, do I have the chance of calling him mine? Just a slight one.

"Yoongi?" he look up at me, his deep brown eyes hit mine and I gather all my bravery.

"Would you like to go out with me?" I ask him, a smile spread across the olders face as he nod.

I let my hand slide across the table and wrap our fingers together. His hand is smaller than mine and I can't help but make a tiny noise in excitement.

The older male already got his attention at his food again, as everyone continue doing what they did before the conversation started.

Taehyung lean in close to my ear "I am proud of you" he whisper and plant a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Why are you proud of me?" I whisper back.

"You did that, all by yourself!" He smile "That's pretty brave"

"Especially when it's Yoongi" he nod towards the male that is by now stuffing his face with bacon.

"I guess it was" I blush slightly as the brown haired male kiss my lips softly.

I love you