13. "Place of my nightmares"

"No way!" Spirit laughed.

"Yes way!" Mike yelled.

"No!" Cole pushed Mike lightly on the shoulder.

"Yes! Very much true!" Luke chuckled.

"Oh no! There is no way!" William threw his hands in the air.

Diego ran behind him and picked him up bridal style. "Yes! Yes! Oh Daddy, yes!"

I gave them a puzzled look. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What in hell are you talking about?" I asked them, and picked up my backpack.

"We're just saying yes, and no in extremely weird ways." Spirit laughed.

"Go suck a cock." I replied.

"Ooooooo kinky!" Luke laughed.

"Join the no side!" Cole yelled.

"The yes side is stronger." Diego yelled.

I walked out, and got onto the plane. I put my backpack with my other luggage and got out my phone.

I texted Ivy,
I'll be in Alaska in about 16 hours. We will live about 4 hours away.

Ivy quickly responded back.
It's been months since I heard from you! Wow. Wait, we?

I texted her back. Had I really not talked to her?
Yeah, me and the other guys. There was 10 of us. I'll explain everything later in a face time tonight.

Brook texted me back.
Facetime when you get settled. Wait, tonight?

We may be texting but she was acting weird.
Yes, tonight. We're taking off and it's around the world. So yeah it'll be like 5 when we get there. A few hours to pack then I'll call you ok?

Ivy texted me back one last time.
Ok, not before 7 or after 9. I got to go. See ya Strike.

With that there was nothing. Nothing but silence. No sounds of the boys, no sound at all.

There may have not been sound, but there was sight. The sight of two men in complete black running back into the depths of far off woods. Their shapes shrinking faster every second until they were gone.

What have I just seen?

"Alecx, of the cock suckers are you okay, puny human!" Spirit came into the plans mocking Mike, and carrying Luke on his back.

"Haven't you two puny humans been together for a month as of tomorrow?" I ask while putting up my laptop.

Spirit put look down and they both smiled. In my honest opinion it was adorable. They suited each other.

Spirit was always wild and crazy back home. When ever I saw him he was digging for some form of trouble. Literally one time he had dug for the taste of thrill, the rush of excitement, and the pounding experience of the bad boy life.

Spirit's flashback to a year ago

Spirit's POV:

I was going up to the freezing corners of Alaska for a week with my aunt and annoyingly goody two shoes cousin.

I had loved my cousin, until I got that sweet taste of badness. Back home it was kill to survive, and I would literally kill to survive.

Back home in Colorado there was danger around every corner, and the trophy girls would only pick the brutes. I had girls swarming all over me, yet I liked none of them.

Anyway I arrived to see my cousin. I mean he wasn't really my cousin. Aunt Valentina and Aunt Sophia were sisters by blood, true Hispanic sisters. My mother was adopted, a silly American. My cousin, Alexander, he was only half Hispanic, and he didn't even look the part at all!

What have my stupid parents gotten me into! Two weeks in that freezing hell hole. Great, just great. 

I closed my eyes and let the growing ocean of sleep take me.

I woke up in the back of a car. It bounced constantly, and the smell of gasoline gave me an instant headache.

In the front was a small woman with black hair and gray roots. She hummed a song that made my headache worse.

A seat over was a boy with very light brown skin. His hazel eyes looked out my window since the other was held together by duct tape. His shaggy brown hair was a mess, but was slightly controlled by the black baseball hat he wore.

"Alex, how old are you?" I asked him.

"Fifth teen, and you." Idiot, I'm a year older.

"Sixteen, you retard." I responded.

Was he really that big of an idiot? I hope not, oh well he is probably the biggest idiot in the world.

"Spirit, language!" The woman snapped.

"Yes, Aunt Valentina." I sighed at her and rolled my eyes.

That wasn't even a cuss word! Does this woman know shit! Damn it, two weeks with this old hag.

Spirits POV now:

I was nervous, I'm not going to lie. I wanted to see my aunt. I really did, but after what I did last time. I don't think she'll ever be able to forgive me.

I mean, just the way I thought of her and Alex. Man, I was troublesome. What makes it worse is that I buried and blew up most of her prized things.

"Hey, Spirit,  what's wrong?" I heard Luke saying.

His voice was so sweet, his eyes were so gentle, and his face was carved by angels. I just couldn't believe he was mine. I have made so many mistakes that I didn't deserve him.

"Nothing, it's nothing just a little memory." I say rubbing my temples.

Alex just smiled, and sat back down. He leaned back. And prepared for the long flight to Alaska.

Alaska, the place of my nightmares.