15. "Cameron Cain"

"Ivy, come here." I told her.

Her eyes broke their strong connection with the floor. She slowly made her way over to me. I grabbed her left arm lightly to stop her nervous habit of rubbing her right arm.

The guys started backing out.

"Cole, would you please stay?" I asked and Cole came over next to me.

"Oh yeah, stupid me." I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand. "Ivy, this is Cole Boardman. Cole, Ivy Revira."

Cole laughed. "Your whole family is pale from the looks of it."

"No, Ivy is a friend." I told him.

"Then who's the idiot down stairs?" He asked while straighting his suit tie.

"Oh, that's Cameron, my boyfriend." Ivy said.

I got up of of bed. Apparently something happened because I was now in basketball shorts and a hooded tank top.

"Come on. I wanna beat, um I mean meet this, Cameron." I laughed and Ivy followed me as I made my way down stairs.

We made our way into the living room with Cole hot on our heels. The five other guys were there including one more. A tall guy, about 6'3, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He had two freckles just below his left eye.

He didn't smile. Not even when Ivy came into sight. This was her type?

I looked over and Spirit was uncomfortable. Luke wasn't near him, weird they were almost attached at the hip.

He got up, and Ivy ran up next to him. He took off his leather jacket, and put it around you.

"I'm really sorry, Mr.Strike, but we have to go. I have important business back in Colorado. Ivy was coming back with me, but she said she had to deliver your truck." He put his arm around her.

Ivy looked back and whispered, "bye".

Something was off, really off. Not just her semi large stomach. I didn't like this Cameron guy, but I had my own things to deal with.
A few minutes after they left Spirit grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen.

" I know him." He snapped.

"What?" I asked.

"That's Cameron Cain. I use to work under him."  He shook his head.

" Okay, so can you tell me all about this guy?" Spirit nodded.

"Yeah, so Cameron Cain is a gang leader, one of the highest ones out there, The Kings Riot. The Kings Riot spreads out across country. His father runs another one just slightly below it." Spirit took off his sun glasses and ran a hand through his hair. "He likes younger girls, and buys them off of men who owe him dept."

"How old is this guy?" I asked in a furious tone.

"He should be around nineteen as of today, why?" Spirit asked.

I pulled out my phone and texted Ivy.

Me:  how old are you?

Ivy:  15, why do you ask?

Me:  Just wondering, nothing much.

Spirit was looking over my shoulder. "Four years, that's not as bad as I thought it would be."

I whipped around and gave him an icy death stare.

"Alex, chill dude." He put his hands up.

"Alecx, go unpack your side of the room! I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep, puny human!" He stuck his head in and shook his fist.

"Okay, give me a minute." I threw my hands up in surrender.

"NOW, PUNY HUMAN!" Mike boomed.

Spirit laughed and jumped up onto the kitchen counter. I gave him a long stare before rushing over to steal his sun glasses. I ran out of the room and into the living room where I literally threw them at Cole.

I ran up the stairs and into my room. Mike was holding a blanket and a pillow.

"I'll be back. I'm just borrowing Diego's bed for now." He said waving one of his hands about in the air quite wildly.

"Hey, Mike, question." I had to catch him.

"Yes, Alecx, Answer." He stopped at the door and pulled his hood down.

"Can I rearrange the room?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want. Just let me sleep, puny human." He left with a roaring yawn.

I chuckled to myself as I made my way over to the corner. I pulled out my black sheets and a camo comforter that had belonged to Chase. My bed was made.

In the side farthest away from the door I put a large square table. I put my bed against one side of it where my bed was parallel to the door. I moved Mike's bed to the other side of it.

Next I removed everything off of the small spiraling shelf, and moved that onto the table. I moved Mike's large rug in between the beds. Not even half of the room was rearranged.

I found the bit where the TV went and moved chest in front of it.

I was about to move the book shelves when Spirit ran in.

"Alex, it's Aunt Valentina. She's in a hospital thirty minutes away. We have to go now. Let William finish being the Pinterest Mom." Spirit was huffing.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my red flannel and ran down to my truck.

Luke got into the passengers seat, Diego, Spirit, Cole were in the back.

"Why the entourage?" I asked while starting it.

"Diego has some business, and I have to go grocery shopping." Cole told me as he looked out the window to see the passing trees.

"Alex, I'm going with you." Luke looked over at me.

"Ok." I looked over at Spirit who was uncomfortable.

He caught me looking and flipped his sunglasses down.

"Since we are in Alaska, I thought I could go run around and get everyone a coat. Maybe some new clothes over all." Cole spoke up while rubbing his chin.

I pulled into a Target parking lot, and let Diego and Cole climb out. Cole started shaking almost immediately in his suit, and Diego just walked away in one of Mike's running suits.

"Hey, Spirit." He looked up. "Hey, there is almost always room for second chances."

"Yeah, whatever you say, but not everyone gets one. Some people, and some deeds just don't deserve them."