The Tale of Elizabeth Orange

Once upon a time there lived a young girl named Elizabeth Orange. Elizabeth was a gardener. She liked to plant things. Like in dirt with seeds and stuff. Oh, and she has a brother. He likes to throw apples. Anywho, Elizabeth was so good at gardening that Demeter would often look down from the heavens and admire her handwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One morning, while Elizabeth was taking a walk in the woods, she got lost. "Shoot, it's almost lunch time." Elizabeth grumbled. She glanced at the sky. It looked like it was going to start raining soon. After about twenty more minutes of wandering aimlessly around the woods, she came across a white fox talking to a raisin. Well, at least it looked like one.

"Hello" She waved at the fox. "Who are you?"

The fox looked up at her, clearly annoyed. "Do you mind? I'm trying to eat something here." It turned back to the raisin.

"Um, excuse me...?" Elizabeth poked the fox. "Uh, yeah, sorry to bother you, but I'm lost. Can you help me?" She said hastily, taking a step back. This fox didn't seem like he would be one to cross.

"Hey kid, what am I, your guardian angel or something? It's your fault for getting lost in the first place. Haven't you heard of a map?"

See? I told you this fox has a bad attitude. "Well, I was just wondering if you could give me some simple directions, like turn left or something." Elizabeth puts her hands on her hips.

The fox glared at her. "Why are you in such a hurry anyways? Do you need to use the restroom or what? 'Cause there are plenty of trees around here."

"Well, it's almost lunchtime and I'm hungry. Jeez, since when was it illegal to be hungry? Huh? Huh?"

"Sheesh, calm down. Look, I don't have much time, so if you go down that hill and turn right, you'll find this tree and my friend Puck lives in it. I'm sure he'll be happy to help you." The fox pointed south. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

So poor Elizabeth Orange, who didn't know what she was about to get herself into, was forced to go and find Puck, the fairy of mischief.