The Stalker Next door~ prologue

{??? POV}
I walked around the block knowing I was late for school but I had to see my love, ollie~ everything about him was perfect. His hair being a very dark blue and his eyes being different eye colors one being a light blue and the other a yellow. It was so pretty when I saw them and he also acted so cute! I'd love to have him all to myself~... The boy said thinking to himself as he was about to turn the corned he clashed with a boy that was at the height for hid face to hit my chest as I saw him fell to the ground. ~Omg.. Ollie! I have to remain calm.. But he's being so cute right now! I don't think I can speak or else I'd say something to make him realize I'm in love with him! He'll think I'm weird but I guess that won't matter after tonight... Hehe..~ I stayed quiet with a blank expression as I stared walking away from him as I saw him look back at me and say "U-Uh.. S-Sorry.." I couldn't take it so I left.

Once I was out of sight smiled in a wicked way as I looked back to see him get up and dust off his /a bit to big\ school uniform that was on him as he started running to school since he had an eager expression on his face. I then started after him making sure he wouldn't notice me as I got to the school I had to get to biology but I glared as I saw Trent near Ollie.. One thing I knew was that Trent also had a crush on Ollie but he didn't know I did.

Once I got in class I sat down in the back and waited patiently for Ollie to walk threw the door once he did I stayed calm but snarled ad I heard my classmates laugh at him and it made him look sadly embarrassed which I thought only I was allowed to make him embarrassed. This angered me and made Mr wanna kill every single person in this room except for Ollie but I kept calm and went threw the hole day of school with a calm expression.

After school ended I followed Ollie as he walked past a restaurant and walked in as I walked in a bit after he did and sat for away but in his view as I watched him drooling a bit while drinking the shake I ordered and once I saw him eat and finish so did I as once he left so did I and the same went for when I saw him give money to the pour man as once he left the man had started eating and I gave him $100 dollars since my family was rich he cried even more as I didn't care thinking of hoe kind he was to give that man what he had and that made me happy to see him happy to help someone. I pulled out a jacket and cover my head.

I smirked as I saw it was time to deal with Ollie as I started walking fast towards him and once he turned around I moved out of sight and into the shadows and moved behind him and grabbed his wrist before he could turn around and see me and run away. I pulled him forcefully as he tried resisting as I chuckled and threw him into a dark alley to only pin him to the wall and smirked as I whispered in his ear. "Hey Ollie~..."

//-Bow that I re did the prologue can y'all tell me what you think of it? Also I didn't tell y'all before. But this is just for fun! So I don't really care about grammar so ya sorry.-\\