Chapter 2

Once he walked into his classroom /after my friends went to there biology teacher\ it seemed to be he was the last one to walk into the classroom as his classmates started laughing and giggling from his stupidity of being late since he was always on time.

Ollie sat down his arms crossed on the sealed as he played his head down on them and soon started to doze off into a deep sleep.

He opened his eyes to see a boy that had a hoodie over his face but he was smirking then said in a confident way. "You be mine little one..~" this made Ollie jolt into stance as the boy seemed to disappear and he felt something tugging on hid chest and stomach to look down as see they were hands as he turned his head to see the boy as a giant but a light came into place Ashe felt he was dropped into the light. He screamed and landed on the ground but surpassingly it didn't hurt but he saw he's friends. Trent reached his hand out to Ollie and Ollie was about to take his hand but Trent's face tooled like it morphed into the boy he just met as he screamed backing up as the smirk filled his face. The light went away in a flash as what looked to be dozens of eyes opening and staring at him as he started to melt.

Ollie's eyes jolt opened as he was in the classroom his teacher was glaring at him as nobody was in the room as the teacher then said. "Mr. Zeco get down here." yes his full name was Ollie Zeco, very embarrassing. Ollie got up and walked down the stairs and got to him only to be scolded about sleeping in class and was sent to detention. Though threw all that his thoughts wer clouded from his dream. /who was that boy? Why was his face covered by a hoodie!? I don't even know him! How could he be in my dre- no nightmare!\

He glared at the ground as he went to the next class not noticing the person starting at him with a smirk.

//:After the whole day of school:\\

Ollie looked at the clock as the end of school Bell rang and he got up quickly and was in a good mood for some reason as he warned at the entrance at the school. His friends would be here any time but then he remembered Trent had football practice today and Leo and coco were going on a date so they had left a right after the bell rang not to mention there in the class closest to the entrance so they left before him. Ollie sighed and started walking home alone and he saw other kids walking home but since he knew his mom had work today he stopped at a restaurant to get some food since he was really hungry.

After he was done ordering he felt weird, like as if he was being watched. This made Ollie very uncomfortable as he waited for the food it seemed forever so once he got it he started eating quickly then asked for a box since he had left overs. Once he got the boxes he left as fast as he could but made sure to pay for the food. Once he left the sun was going down. Guess it was slow since the place was packed as he then murdered to himself. "I gotta get home.." he started speed walking and after a couple minutes he saw a homeless man on the street and always had a soft heart so he gave the man his food and the man excepted it with thanks as olive also gave him $20.28 Since he felt even worse if the man couldn't get anymore food after words and waved the man good bye. The man was actually crying while watching him leave and that made Ollie felt good but then he remembered the reason he felt so uneasy.

He was feeling like he was being watched so he continued to walk in a fast pace as he was almost home the night's moon was up and the clock on his phone showed it was 7:32 and his mother came home around 12:30 so he was safe from the scolding of her mother as he snapped out of his thoughts as he heard footsteps behind him and he quickly turned around to see only the streets lights and a road with no cars on it and no body on the sidewalk. Once he was about to turn around his wrist was caught by a hand and he was pulled into a dark alley as the figures finger was on the tip on Ollie's chin and was making him look up at the figure. Ollie was scared shitless but it didn't help when the figure said. ""Hello Ollie~ my soon to be kitten..~"

//-HAHA I think that might be a cliffhanger, It would make me anxious so I guess? Lol. Also I felt this was a long chapter.. heh.-\\