Chapter 3

Ollie's checks went a pink as he was pushing with a forcefully budged the boy buy he didn't mind that he was being pushed or at least someone was trying to push him since Ollie really wasn't that strong as the figure bite his neck and started kissing and hitting other places and he bit hard on one spot leaving a scar as it bleeded. The figure chuckled as he looked down at Ollie who was shaking from shock, horror and embarrassment. Ollie could barely speak as he was glaring at the figure and said. "W-Why are you doing th-this..!?"

    The figure laughed from what he was asking and then looked down at him pulling his face up to his. "because... Your a fun little kitten. Now could you purr for your Master?" Ollie looked confused but still shocked at scared as he was about to ask what he meant but the figure kissed him forcefully. Ollie kept his lips from opening as he kept them forcefully closed so he couldn't do what Ollie knew he would do.

    The figure let go of the kiss as he thought it was no use to try and go further since he wanted to have more fun with Ollie, but he needed to get a French kiss in before he left as Ollie the said. "A-Answer my quest-" that was the moment the figure kissed him again and was able to get his tongue in as made sure to touch every part of Ollie's tongue. When he let go after a while Ollie was panting a bit, the figure looked satisfied and let Ollie drop to the ground as the figure then said.

"I'll give you a present for being so good to your master~ my names Luke better remember it the next time I come You you kitten~ " after that he left and Ollie sat on his legs holding hid shoulder, it was still bleeding a little but it was stopping as Ollie got up and started walking away thinking WHAT JUST HAPPENED!? Did I just get molested!? I th-think... I have to get home!~ after that though he started running as Luke watched him from the shadows and quietly followed him to hid house.. One thing that was different then normal  was that he had a small house and he lived by himself.

    Ollie quickly looked both doors to his house and closed all the windows that were open and ran to the bathroom grabbing bandages but realized he didn't have any school to clean the wound, he'd have to go back out there... With Luke around Ollie. He shivered at the thought and decided to stay in the house... He didn't want to be out there with... Luke. What Ollie didn't know was that Luke was watching him right now.

//-Okie dokie I think this chapter went well. Never really wrote anything SeXy but I managed to make it a little hot. I hope..-\\