Chapter 4

it was a Friday, everyone seemed hyper and happy from it being Friday, like a usual Friday. Ollie on the other hand was not so happy from this, don't get him wrong he absolutely hated school but he was just scared to be alone for 2 a and a half days, or more he was scared of Luke. He knew that Luke was always watching him since her felt he was being watched. Further more Ollie was very tired since he had nightmares about Luke. RINGGG.

    Ollie stranded up and slowly walked to the door and to the school's doors. People were rushing to get home and bummed into Ollie cause him to drop his stuff but the girl didn't stop to help as Ollie went and started picking up the papers and note books hr noticed a hand picking up some stuff as he realized someone was helping him. It was the same boy that he ran into as he looked shocked from seeing him here. "U-Uh! Thank you!" Ollie said a bit nervous as he handed Ollie the papers and started walking away without saying a word as Ollie ran after him.

          {Luke's POV}
    I watched saw Ollie ran over to me and started a conversation then to ask me something I'd never think I'd hear from him.
   "Can I walk with you until we have to spit up? I know it's not right to ask that when he barely know eachother but it would be nice.. So yes or no?" I quickly nodded as I mumbled under my breathe "Oh I know you well~ " though Ollie didn't hear me as we walked I could only stare at him and his adorableness as he then said. "So you live around here as well?" I nodded as a response to his question.

    as we got to our houses Ollie looked shocked as I grinned on the inside but I didn't have any emotion on my face. I lived right next to him, perfect. Ollie looked at me then smiled and said. "You live next door! I didn't know! Also I didn't really tell you my name did I.. It's Ollie! What's yours?" I stared at him and then answered in a quiet tone. "Lukis." Ollie went silent for a minute but then answered. "That's.. A nice name Lukis." I acted as if I didn't know what was wrong but he obviously was thinking that fake name was close to Luke.

    "Is something wrong Ollie..?" I said quietly as he waved his hand no but I was still smiling on the inside as I watched him saw bye and walk into his house. Finally I smirked and walked into my house and I ran up to my room which had a big bed that looked to fit 3 people. There was small pictures of Ollie by my desk and on my wall as I went over to my speaker and plugged in my phone and played my playlist of my favourite songs.

          {Ollie's POV}
    I went to my kitchen and started making me a small snack as I then heard so music from lukis's house. I finished and started eating it to walk over to my couch and turn on my TV. I fell asleep having another nightmare about Luke.

          {Luke's POV}
    I opened Ollie's window quietly as I started tip toeing my way to him as he was sleeping on the couch. I gently picked him up and went threw the front door but closed the window before grabbing Ollie. I carried him to my house and took him down to my basement which had a Queen sized bed that had chains on it to keep from people running away or getting away. I set him down on the bed and quickly tied him up with the chains and smirked as he started to wake up and I pulled up my hood so he couldn't see my face.