Chapter 1

Ollie ran down the stairs in a hurry, he was missing school! Once he got to the end her rushed over to his mom hugged her and ran grabbing his house key and slipping it into his backpack as he burst out of his house in a run to get to school.

He turned a corner sharply and was still running as he clashed with someone as they stayed standing and Ollie fell to the ground as he rubbed his but and looked up. A boy that had dark black hair and pale skin was looking down at him as he kept walking.

"U-Uh! S-Sorry.." he said as the man turned around and signed as he watched Ollie stumble to his feet. Then- actually he looked about Ollie's age as the unknown boy then said. "It's fine, just watch we're your going." as he reached his hand over to Ollie but Ollie flinched then felt a hand petting his head as he opened his eyes to see the boy petting his head. The boy stopped after a few seconds and turned around and started walking away.

"Wierd..."Ollie mumbled to himself as he remembered the reason he was running, SCHOOL! Popped into his head as he started running to school.

//:Once Ollie got to School:\\

    Once only got there he breathed heavily as he held his knees and was sweating a bit as he looked up at the school some people were still heading into the school "huff.. G-Good they didn't close the doors.." he said with deal breaths after a couple seconds he walked to the door and was greated by two boys one was Trent and the other was leo. Leo was his other friend but he didn't trust him as much as Trent but he was a good guy just not as close as Trent. A girl ran up to us and hugged leo -Ugh Leo's girlfriend..- he could help but hug the girl back as she said.

"I missed you so much!

He rolled his eyes and smiled saying. "It was only one day coco!"

"I know.. But I still missed you~ " she giggled still having him hug her as she let go and so did she. "Come on we need to get to biology you three" Ollie said as he started walking and Trent and them walked beside him.

//-Welp, that was chapter one! I'll add another one soon, I'm thinking about tomorrow.. Maybe but anyways, you'll be seeing more of that new boy. No! Not Leo.-\\