Chapter 39

"Two days left and it’s graduation! We’re finally off to college!” I was so ecstatic that day. Going to Seoul to pursue our dreams has always been our goal.

Sungkyu and I already went there a lot of times to audition at different companies but secretly, without telling our parents because they will only object.

Now that we are going there with full consent, it feels like we are one step closer to our dreams.

“Pshhh. Why are you so excited? You can’t wait to be alone with me?”

“Yahh! Sungkyu!!” I hit his shoulder many times.

“You’re such a pervert!”

“Awww awwww! Yahhh! I didn’t say anything perverted! You are the one thinking it’s perverted!”

“You are so arghhh!” I pouted and acted angry.

But he just kept laughing at me.
Later, when his laughter subsided, he looked at me intently.

“No seriously, I can’t wait to go off to Seoul with you and chase our dreams together.”

His eyes shows so much promise and dreams… and love.

I’m so touched. How could this man include me in his dreams? He has done so much for. I don’t even know how to reciprocate it.

And to divert him from such serious talks, I brought out my pen and notebook.

“Here.” I placed the notebook infront of him.

“Let’s write the things will be doing when we get to Seoul,” I suggested.

“What? That’s cheesy.” He looked away. “No way!”

“Come on! This is fun!” I even acted cute. “Oppa! Hmmnnn…Let’s go to nice places in Seoul, eoh?” I pouted. Even though we’ve been there before, we never really looked around. We just go straight for auditions then go home.

He looked at me suppressing his smile.

“Pleaseeee!”

“Act cutely one more time. Palli!” he requested.

“Aish!” I snorted. I knew it. He’s playing again. “Fine! I’ll write on it on my own and do it alone when I get to Seoul.”

“Hey! Hey! Fine, I’ll join.” He said scratching his head.

“Yey.” I even hugged him.

“Why is my babe’s cuteness so irresistible?” He said while ruining my hair.

I winked at him.

I was thinking of what to write when he took the paper from me. And wrote:

1.Go to Namsam tower and take lots of pictures.

“Really? Namsan tower? I don’t want to go there. That is too usual.”

“It’s the first thing that came to my mind.” I knew he was teasing me because it has always been known to him my quite revulsion to such cheesy place.
“Fine! Take this,” I wrote number two in the paper.

2.Go to an amusement park and ride together.
“What? No! Delete that!”

“But I’ve always wanted to go to the amusement park.”

“Hey! You are taking revenge on me right?” he accused.

“No! I just really want to go.”