Chapter 11

Sungkyu's POV

The look on Babysoul's face said it all. She was rejected? I doubt that because I know how talented she is. I ran after her. I went outside the building but I didn't see her. I went back to the building and asked the guard.

"Did you notice if the girl wearing a ghost costume went out already?"

"No sir. I can recognize all the people going in and out of the building and I'm sure she didn't go out yet," the guard answered.

"Thanks!" I said with a tap in his shoulder. I went to the stairs to check her. We don't usually use the stair because of the elevator so maybe she used it.

And finally I saw her sitting in one of the steps of the stairs... crying in Hoya's arm. I leaned in the wall and listened to her cry.

"You know, I experienced a lot of rejections in my life." I heard Hoya say. "I auditioned to a lot of companies but they didn't accept me, sometimes they would even say hurtful words." He chuckled. "They even called me fat, shorty, and that I'm not good enough.But look at me now, I've reached my dream. Your time will come too. Just keep on trying."

I didn't hear her answer back. She just kept on crying. "Come on Babysoul. You can tell me everything."

"The girl said I'm using Sungkyu and I'm only ruining Sungkyu'scareer," she said between her sobs.

"What?" Hoya asked. I also asked the same question in my head.

"She said I'm only using Sungkyu," she repeated.

"Are we talking about Miss Soyu?"

I didn't hear her answer but I know what she meant. So its about Soyu?My jaw clenched. I have to confront her.

I was about to walk away when I heard Hoya. "Babysoul, are you crying because of what she said not because you were rejected?"

That question of Hoya to her made me think.Why?

There was a long silence.

"Ahm, can you send me home please?" I heard her answer.

"Sure, I will," Hoya replied and then I heard their footsteps. I immediately walked away.

Babysoul's POV

"Babysoul, are you crying because of what she said not because you were rejected?"

I was stopped with what Hoya have said. That hit me. Literary, my tears stopped flowing. And yes, he was able to point it.

I don't know why, but I don't care if I got rejected. What made me feel sentimentally emotional is the fact that Ms. Soyu's words reminded me of so many hurtful wordsI didn't want to remember.

Out of the blue, I asked Hoya, "Ahm, can you send me home please?"

Hoya seemed amazed with my sudden demand. Nevertheless he said, "Sure, I will."

I want to go home already, clean my face, go to sleep and forget this day. But I realized I don't have any money with me so even though it's so shameful, I asked Hoya to help me go back home.

Also, I don't want this conversation to go deeper because I don't want to end up telling him the real reason why I'm crying.

However, I'm thankful Hoya is here with me and made me feel better. He stood up and offered his hands. I took it and also stood up.

"But before we go, do you want to go to the restroom to fix yourself?" he offered.

"Yes please," I answered and so he brought me there. Before that, we went into his locker and handed me a towel and a black jacket with an INFINITE words printed on it.