Chapter 10

"Hey! Sungkyu! What the heck are you doing!" I complained as I pull my arms from his grip.

"Just come with me. Hurry!" he said.

"No!" I pulled myself and was able to escape from him. We both stopped walking. "What do you want from me!?"

"Would you please keep quiet? We don't have much time," he commanded as he looked around. He is wearing a mask and a beanie and I don't know if people recognized him. "Hurry, let's go to the car!" he said cautiously.

Is he going to make me clean their dorm again? At this hour? I got pissed because he's being inconsiderate.

"I still have work!" I protested. I turned my back from him and marched my way went back to the horror house. But before I could enter, he gripped my arms.

"Sungkyu... Stop this! My boss is going to fire me!" I said controlling my anger and again, I pulled my arms from him and turned back and walked away.

"Don't let me do this Babysoul," he threatened.

"Whatever!" I yelled.

He sighed. I heard him say, "Okay then." Then suddenly, he ran after me, lift me and carried me and literally hanged me over his shoulder!

"Yah!!! Sungkyu!!!" I shouted as I pounded his back.

"Ouch!" he complained so he slapped my butt!

"Help!" I shouted but we already reached the car. The manager, I think, opened the door and Sungkyu literally dropped me inside the van. I'm telling you, this is kidnapping!

"Ouch!" I complained. He immediately closed the van and went to the front and sat beside the manager who seemed to be driving for them. "You are so heavy! My shoulders hurt!" he whined.

I was about to fire words when someone cried "Kyaaahhh!" I looked up it was Dongwoo and his face almost crying. "Jebal! Stop following me!"

"Huh?" I looked at him open mouth. Why is he so afraid of me? Again he shouted. And then I remembered Dongwoo is afraid of ghost. He is such a baby. If only I'm in a different situation I will definitely roll on the ground laughing.

Sungkyu turned to us and slapped Dongwoo's arm. "Get your senses together. That's Sujeong!" Sungkyu snapped. Dongwoo looked at me questioning. "Are you really Sujeong?"

I nodded and said yes. He sighed loudly. "Why do you have to work like a ghost! Aish chincha! This is not good for health."

"I'm sorry," I consoled then I looked at Sungkyu. "Yah! Sungkyu! Why did you drag me here?"

"Shut up! Just fixed yourself because you'll be having an interview with the vampire."

"Huh?"

"Didn't you receive my messages? I've been texting and calling you all day!

"Sungkyu hyung is saying the test is good it's good really," Dongwoo interrupted. "It's a good help. They say when you work hard for everything you will reap the best. So when you go to the interview do your best. I think you'll do well. Why this is so urgent but don't worry. But your clothes? What should we do? Don't worry the panels are not a monster. Maybe quite but not entirely. I heard you talented so you'll do well."

"What?" I asked. Dongwoo said a lot but I didn't understood a thing. I turned to Sungkyu. "Sungkyu? Where are we going?" but he seemed busy with his phone.

"Just fix your face. Remove those make-up you have," he ordered.

"I will, but please clear everything! What's happening?" I asked but before he answered someone called him.