Chapter 10

Written by Ally_Prince04

-The Next Day-

               When it was time for us to wake up for school it was a struggle, to say the least for us both. When I turned towards Scott, I was met with his puppy brown eyes almost like he was begging me to let him skip school today. "Scott, we are not staying in bed all day," I told him as I saw his initials written on my collarbone. We both got ready for school after that and we rode on his motorbike. The whole pack was looking at us with surprised faces. Everyone already knowing what happened last night.

-Skip Ahead-

                  After school. We all had a pack meeting. After the meeting, Derek pulled me aside. "I'm sorry I know that you're my Luna now, but I just can't help the feeling that I want to kiss you." He kissed me, and everything seemed to fade away and all I could think about were his lips on mine like they were made for each other. I couldn't even push him away until we both had to breathe. Derek looked proud of himself for that. I looked at Derek and I felt so bad about what we had just done. "Scott can't know about this okay Derek. I don't feel what I feel with Scott for you," I told Derek. We soon hugged, and I walked back to Scott. I saw the pack looking all worried.

I hope all of you enjoyed what ally_prince04 has brought to the table today. Everyone make sure to give the new author a follow and support for her amazing work! Leave a comment, vote and be sure to thank ally for her hard work!!!
-Sabrina ❤️