Chapter 19

Written by Allie_Prince04

Derek's POV

~The Next Day~

Last night I got the best news that a guy could ever hear. Mia chose me over Scott. We have to tell the pack so they can get ready for everything to change. I didn't want to love from Mia. I slowly moved her arms from my waist and walked downstairs to the kitchen to start making us some breakfast.

~Time Skip cause yo girl is LAZY-

After breakfast, I wanted to take Mia somewhere nice, so I left her some clues for our date tonight while she was in the shower. I left to set everything up for tonight.

Mia's POV

When I got out of the shower, Derek was gone. I saw a note on my dresser with his handwriting. I read the note and got ready for our date tonight. After the date tonight, we plan on telling the pack about me and Derek being together.

~Time Skip~

I met Derek near the lake and I was blown away. There were lights all around us and music being played quietly. Derek stood with a single rose in his hand for me. "Aw Der this is amazing," I said to him as I slowly walked over to him. "Anything for an amazing girl." He said as he handed me the rose that he was holding out for me. I saw down at the table that we surrounded by all of the lights. "I made your favorite," Derek told me as I looked down remembering everything that we talked about last night. I smiled at him while looking at the pasta on the plate with Dr. Pepper as the drink. I feel like this was the best choice that I could've ever made. Derek treats like I'm the only girl in the world.

Now a little note from our favorite author Allie! 'Here is the chapter everyone. Once again I'm really sorry about not getting the chapters up like I planned. School was really kicking my butt but I'm back now. I have time since I'm out of school so chapters will be coming a lot faster now.' Make sure to give feedback about the chapter and what the next one might have. VOTE AND COMMENT.
                         ~Sabrina❤️