Chapter 15

Written by Allie_Prince04

~The Next Morning~
Maya's POV

           I woke up still in Derek's arms and I know that Scott's my mate but, being with Derek felt better than being with Scott even before he cheated on me with Alison. The way that I'm starting to feel with Derek is better than any other feeling that I've ever felt. The tattoo from Scott is almost gone now and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to Deaton's later with Derek to see what's going on because he feels the same way about me.

~Time Skip (At Deaton's)~

             I told Deaton everything that Derek and I were feeling when we were with each other and he already knows about me being a hybrid. The twins came to talk to him when they first got here. We had no idea what was going on. "Well it looks like you two have mates because you are two different supernatural creatures, but you can only pick one to truly be your mate for the rest of your life," Deaton told us. "So I have to pick between Scott and Derek and it stays that way for the rest of my life?" I asked Deaton with a shocked look. Derek drove me back home and even walked me to the door. "I know that this choice isn't easy for you and I don't care who you chose but, I hope that they make you truly happy," He told me. I kissed him on the cheek before he drove off.  As I opened the door, I saw my family looking at me with shocked eyes.

Here is the next chapter for you! Be sure to thank our amazing author Allie_Prince04! Make sure to give feedback about the chapter and what the next one might have. VOTE AND COMMENT.

                         ~Sabrina❤️