Vanquish Thy Arbours

Description

This story is about a girl who is a disaster magnet who is finding her sister and encountering a ghost-like boy which has more secrets than meets the eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

Hey guys! As you can see this will be the first official book that I will not delete. I want to thank everyone who is curious enough to look inside this book. If this book goes well I might make a series out of it, but who knows? I just want to thank you all.

This story is very weird but there is a meaning behind the weirdness. And please understand their situation, it will all be explained in later chapters. I hope that you can feel what I feel for them. They are not me; they are them with their own minds and thoughts.

———

DEDICATION

I first want to dedicate this book to TheMTrain for creating these weird ideas with me. If she was not there this book would have never happened.

Second I want to thank The Elite V (my group name for our friendship) for supporting me and giving me compliments. They are like my sponsors who will only give me chips in return.

And lastly, I want to thank my parents for also supporting me. Even if they were skeptical they know that this is an opportunity for me to grow.

———

DISCLAIMER, WARNING, AND COPYRIGHT

I have to tell you guys this so this book is safe. This book is mine and ONLY mine. Please do not steal my content and description of this. The only things that I don't own are the quotes, maybe picture and videos. If someone steals it please tell me immediately.

COPYRIGHT All Rights Reserved

Thanks to Jjcanvas in Deviantart for the photo, I edited it to have the title and my username.

#idontknowhimbutijustwanttosaythatsoitisnotcopyrightedlol

Warning:

NOT EDITED, good luck.

You might be offended, but as I have said before everything will be explained in later chapters. If you do not like action, hurt, depression, or unrealistic things please do not read this book.

————
Use your daydreaming skills to think of what the characters will look like, have fun. 
————

"What you're typing is a fantasy. But THIS IS REALITY. For example, you want to make some ice candy. THAT IS FANTASY. But it turns out you can't. NOW THAT IS REALITY. *starts flailing her arms all over iPad mini* THIS IS REALITY AND FANTASY!!!"

~ Cutesypandaxxx March 30, 2015, Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited

Hi author here. So I will put VTA on HOLD for now. There are some circumstances that are happening in real life that I just can't continue the story. I am so sorry for my readers but I do not know when I will continue this. I know that I am not backing out in this book because I know there are great things that I can do here. Thank you for those who read this. Hope to see you soon.