Best friends..

Added to the Queenie universe. Scarlett Sinclair, Queenie (Fran) Devlins best friend, Also Tommy Shelby's girl.

Queenie woke up by the sound of something in the hallway.. She sat up a bit shaking Alfie awake. ''Alf.. Alf... wake up theres someone in the hallway.''

''Let me fuckin sleep.. fuckin hell.. It''s probably Cyril.. big fucker..'' He grumbled turning his back to her.

Another thing fel land a few barks followed ''Alfie..Come on I'm scared'' Queenie whispered shaking her husbands broad shoulders

''Cyril Calm down mate! Fuckin hell!'' He exclaimed. ''I would admire the giant balls on the Burgular who tries stealing from here. I would.. fuckin would.''

The door swung open and the two Solomons were immediatly sitting up.

Queenie let out a scream... but stopped instantly seeing none other then her favorite red head with the cheekiest shit eating grin ''Hope I didn't interrupt some of your Old people foreplay''

''For fucks sake. I told you not to give her a key..Fuckin devil she is.'' Alfie huffed laying back down.

''No no.. God.. Scarlett.. He's not that old okay.. He's 36..'Queenie giggled

''Still. Sixteen years older.. '' Scarlett joked. ''Anyway. I'm sleeping over.. so Shoo Alfie.''

''Absolutely fuckin not. Take the couch.'' Alfie snapped

''Queen.'' Scar said crossing her arms

''Alf..'' Queenie warned

''Are you taking a piss dove? I am not sleeping on the couch..'' Alfie turned to his wife raising his eyebrows

''Queen I really need to talk to you. It's about Tom'' the redhead sighed..

The blonde could see her best friend was hurting. Moving closer to Alfie trying to move him to the side a bit to create space.

Alfie glanced her way refusing to move.. But upon seeing the nearly crying girl he groaned getting up.. grunting as he walked out of the room '' I will give you two half a hour..''

''Get in.. Come on..'' Queenie smiled moving back lifting the covers up for her.. Scarlett hurried forward and slipped into bed next to her best friend

''He spends whole nights in that fuckin office..with fuckin Lizzie. I know they used to fuck. She used to be his whore.. bloody Trollop..She still is''

''Well have you told him?'' Queenie asked with a sigh Covering both of them with the blanket and duvet.

''Yes. He said that Lizzie was just a friend. And that she has done so fuckin much for him..'' Scar broke down into a sobbing mess..

''You can trust Tommy.. I mean.. he loves you. He would never..''Queenie sighed pulling Scar into her chest hugging tightly..

''She's pregnant.. I heard her tell him this afternoon.. she is up the dove with his baby..''

Alot of talking happend after that.. but about twenty minutes into the conversation Scarlett had fallen asleep crying..

Alfie leaned i the doorway.. a frown on his face

''I might not be her biggest fan.. but she's family.. she is. Fuckin is.. and what Shelby did is unfucking justifiable..'' He walked over with crossed arms

''She's just so exhausted..maybe'' Queenie sighed looking down at the sleeping redhead

''She'll be staying here. And if Pikey comes.. I will shoot his disloyal arse. Fucking will'' Alfie huffed walking over

''Can she stay here?.. '' Queenie frowned knowing very wel Alfie wouldn't go for it that easily..

Alfie sighed and ran his hands through his beard before laying down next to Queenie. ''Sure. Now get on over here you..''

Queenie back into her husband..laying against him.. Scarlett instinctively followed laying against her best friend..

A soft giggle followed.. ''You know us.. we're a package deal..''

''Oh I know Dove..I do..Only for tonight alright. I can't have you having sleepovers in our bed with me in it. the wops and knobheads would think I had a heart.'' Alfie wrapped his arm around both the girls after covering them up with the blankets

''Our little secret.'' Queenie teased

Alfie nuzzled his face in the blondes hair.. ''Don't you spill that one.. or I'll punish you..''

''Fuckin hell. Can't a girl get some sleep without you two horny rabbits ready to go at it? Close your eyes and shut the fuck up.'' Scarlett mumbled

''Night Scarles..Night Alf'' Queenie whispered

''Night Dolls..'' Alfie replied in a mumble.. holding his girls.