The nanny

You held Eloise's hand as you walked down the streets of Camden town.. you were Alfie Solomons nanny for the past four years..but strangely enough you had never met him or seen him..only his little helper Ollie.. 

To be honest you were glad you even got this job.. your past.. well you did things to survive which wouldnt make your parents proud.. well if the were alive. but when you left small heath and came to Camden town you were glad your past was behind you..and sure you went from one occasional dark business to another..being the nanny of a illegal alchohol excuse me bakery heir..

turning around the corner someone grabbed your arm from behind.. it was only when he spoke that you reconized the voice... Tommy Shelby..

''And Here I was thinking I would never see my tuesday and friday night fun again..''

''Let me go..'' You spoke noticing he hadnt seen the four year old you were with.. ''I don't know who you are..''

''Sure you do luv.. You're my whore.. and I believe you still owe me for.. what was is..14 prepayed visits''

''Fallon.. Whats going on..Can we go home now?'' Eloises tiny voice spoke

''Got a bastard child too huh'' Tommy grabbed your face all of a sudden.. I expect you at the Charfeton hotel..tomorrow evening and every evening for 14 days..''

''Well Mate.. Thats not going to happen is it..Fucking isnt is it.''

''Alfie! This your whore then..I thought I you didn't go for whores..something about.. it being disgusting...'Kosher'

''Not my whore.. My wife... she has been for the past eight years.. right here in Camden town and nowhere near the shithole you came from.. no nowhere near fucking there. She does have a slut of a twin sister..''

''Papa!'' Eloise exclaimed and you turned around to the man who had just picked her up..

Beyond the sheer unexpectedness of his appearance, it was his looks that stunned you into speechlessness.

It was one thing to have been told that Alfie Solomons resembled his daughter. It was another to see Eloise's bold features transmuted into power by the stamp of years, and fronting a personality not only thoroughly masculine, but fierce in aspect.

It was like lifting your hand from the fur of a handsome cat, only to findyourself staring into the unblinking gaze of a tiger.

''Come here then little birdy..'' the man spoke in his very very thick accent.. grabbing your arm pulling you to him.. a piercing look on his face

''Handsome.. I was just walking home.. with Eloise.. And then this brute implied vulgair things.. what would our sweet daughter think of this?..you're not in business with this man right..''

''Depends on the business we discussed earlier.''

With that Alfie dragged you and his little one away on a very silent walk home..

--------------

Once home Alfie pushed you inside and put down Eloise.''Up to bed she goes. I will be waiting here.'' He spoke in a strong and demanding voice.

TO BE CONTINUED UPDATED