Just Like the First Time

"I think she turned her phone off." I say, looking at my phone with a bit of disbelief. After dropping Grace off around thirty minutes ago, Harry and I have called his mum five or six times to make sure everything is going okay.

"Do yeh think we need to turn around?" Harry says anxiously, looking between me and the road. Reaching over I place my hand on the back of his neck, running my fingers through the soft small curls resting on the back of his head.

"The last time we called she said they were just fine." I'm nervous but I know deep down that my baby is in good hands. "We are almost to the cottage; maybe we try after dinner."

"I'm sure she is doing just fine. We've just never left her alone with anyone." Harry says. I can hear the worry laced throughout his words. This is the first time we have left Grace with anyone overnight and the anxiety is real.

"I know. Wanna know a secret?" I say quietly.

"Always, darling." Harry replies, bringing his hand up to allow his fingers to play with his bottom lip.

"I'm nervous too." I look down at my lap, pulling on the bottom of my jumper.

"We can be nervous together, love." Harry brings his hand to my thigh, rubbing soft circles in an effort to ease my nerves. "I think that's ours." Harry puts the car into park in front of a beautiful red brick cottage. The Millmoor farm is a gorgeous backdrop that takes my breath away. 

"Look at the tiny cottage

"Look at the tiny cottage. I want to live here!" I say, unbuckling my seat belt, scooting my bum to the edge.

"Looks like you can for a night!" Harry chuckles at my comment.

"Hey." I look over at my husband who has unbuckled his seatbelt. "I love you." Leaning forward, Harry captures my lips between his. The sweet taste of my husband fills my mouth as his soft lips move slowly across mine. I can feel his smile spreading across his lips as his hand moves it's way up my jumper and begins to tickle my side.

"Harry...." I giggle, breaking the kiss with my husband. "Please..." Harry stops tickling, leaning in for a final peck on my lips.

"Let's go, darling. We have relaxing to do." He smirks, causing that cute little dimple to dig deep into his cheek.

"That's right!!" I jump out of the car, meeting Harry by the boot to grab the one bag I packed for the two of us. Harry grabs my hand, lacing his fingers between mine as I rub my fingers against his rings. Their warmth gives me comfort; they are constantly there, like the love my husband has for me. We reach the front door and he releases my hand to unlock it. The door swings open, and I am in awe.

"Okay, I really want to live here. Look how adorable it is, Harry." I walk into the sitting area, looking around at the cute little cottage. The leather couch has small floral pillows resting in the corners. The coffee table has a beautiful bouquet of live flowers, and the wood burning stove gives the room a cozy feel.