Spilt Shake- Johnson

It was December the 1st and my sister bragged me to this show cause she needed a ride. She's 15 and I'm not babying sitting her while she stands in line for 4 hours so I decided to walk around the promenade at the Linq. I was walking into In and Out when two guys who looked familiar walked out the tall brunette pushed the blond boy right into me causing him to spill the milkshake he had all over me.
"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME" I screamed
The boy started to mutter an apology, when you cut him off.
"Its not your fault, he pushed you" you said while pointing at the brunette.
"My friend Johnson here thinks you're hot that's why I pushed him forcing to speak to you" the brunette boy said.
"I know you looked familiar, Jack and Jack right"
" Yeah" Johnson mumers
"My sister's a fan i was here cause she's going to the show and now I'm covered in Chocolate milkshake for the next 7 hours" I started to cry slightly cause I was stressed and embarrassed.
"Im so sorry, I'll get up a new shirt. I really am Gilinsky here just can't let things go. Here take this."
He hands you the hoodie he was wearing. You take off the shirt you were wearing lucky wearing a tank top and put on the hoodie. All of a sudden you hear screaming and the boys look to see the mob. You run into the restaurant not wanting to be attacked. The boys disappear.
*after the show*
" Y/N can we please wait for them to come out? I really want to see them again. Wait OMG that's Johnson Tom and Jerry sweatshirt how did you get that???" Your sister exclaims.
"Stop screaming now or will leave. His friend pushed him and ruined my favorite shirt and he gave it to me. If they come out he's getting it back"
*an hour later*
You and your sister are the only ones left and you look her
" I don't think they are coming, let's go" you say
Just as you to turn around you hear a voice you recognize.
" You just going to leave and not tell me your name and make me wonder" Johnson says
Your sister whips around and starts crying. She runs to them and hugs them. She finally let's go of Johnson to hug Gilinsky. Johnson walks up to you.
"I never got your name" Johnson says looking in your eyes.
" Y/N not that it matters, you won't remember it in an hour." You say and hand him back the sweatshirt.
" how could i forget the girl with the beautiful *y/h/c* and the sparkling *y/e/c*."
You just blush and laughing thinking he does this to a different girl every night. Your sister walks back over and talks to Johnson for a minute or so and then security guard approaches to tell the boys they need to leave now. Your sister begins to cry and they hug her. Johnson goes to say one thing but the security guard grabs him and tells him they need to leave now. They disappear into their bus. You and your sister find your car and drive back home. You lay in your bed and just cry he's gone and there's nothing you could do about it. You would probably have been just another one nightstand now just a distant memory. You were about to fall asleep when your sister barges in.
" He tweeted about you" is all she says and then shows you her phone with a tweet that says
Jackj tweeted: To the beautiful girl that I spilt my milkshake on I'm sorry again. I'm looking for you, if you see this I need to know message me the type and the color of your shirt I ruined and I'll know. Help me find Kacie guys!
You hope onto your Twitter and message him
Chocolate and Black shirt with red design
You end up falling and when you wake you see
JackJ sent you a message.......