1

Lisa stares at Jennie's face uncontrollably. She couldn't help it. As she ignores the teacher talking in the front of the classroom Lisa smiles to herself as she watches Jennie push a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Lisa!" The teacher shouts.

Lisa snaps back to reality looking back to the teacher. "What's the answer Ms. Manoban." The teacher, Mr. Young asks Lisa. Lisa sighs. "Umm it's.. 57?" Lisa guesses. Me. Young. "Nope." He replies going to back writing on the board.

A few people in the class giggles. Lisa pouts as she slumps in her chair of embarrassment. Soon when the bell rings all the students clear out of the classroom. Lisa was about to leave too but then her teacher stops her, "Wait Lisa! Let me talk with you."

Lisa nods and walks over to his desk. Mr.Young  sighs before he starts talking. "I'm sorry Lisa but you're definitely failing." Mr.Young. Lisa gasps. "Oh no! What do I need to do to raise my grade?!" Lisa asks him worriedly.

"Well there is ONE thing you can do.." Mr.Young says as he slowly walks over to Lisa. Lisa still clueless tilts her head to one side curiously. "What?" She asks. Mr.Young smirks.

He immediately grabs Lisa's wrist and pulls her to his chest. Lisa gasps and tries to pull out of his grip but he's stronger. "M-Mr.Young! It hurts! Your hands are too tight please let me go! I'm scared!" Lisa says in a struggling voice.

Mr. Young smiles evilly. "That's good.. it turns me on even more.." Mr.Young says as he lowers his head close to Lisa's neck. Neck squeals in fear and backs away but she was stuck. Mr.Young slowly starts to leave kisses on her neck as she tries to push him away.

"MR.YOUNG NO! LET GO!" Lisa screams in fear. But he ignores her and continues to sexually harass her. He keeps on kissing her neck as he unbuttons the two top buttons of her shirt to reveal lace from her bra.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" A familiar voice says behind them. Mr.Young immediately throws Lisa to the ground and she grunts in pain. He looks to the person who had just said that. It was Jennie..

"Jennie! Help me!" Lisa whines feeling relieved. Jennie glares at Mr.Young. Mr.Young rolls his eyes. "Hah! Two little teenage girls is not even half of my strength!" Mr.Young says with a big ego.

But then Jennie strikes at Mr.Young. She slaps him and he falls to the ground next to Lisa. Lisa finished buttoning up her shirt and Jennie grabs her hand as they both run out the classroom together.

They run to the main office and report Mr.Young immediately.

After the report the two, Lisa and Jennie were sitting outside in front of the school gate watching the sunset. "Thank you back there.." Lisa says as she looks at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie stares back with deep eyes. "No problem." Jennie says as she smiles back.

And at that moment Lisa realizes something..

I think I just accidentally fell in love with Jennie..

Lisa,

Jennie,

Jennie,