Reflection

The amount of symbolism in this dear lord-

The train compartment (box car) that is sitting there is the same one as in run. Namjoon holds up the same size picture that Jungkook had in Begin and had placed in an envelope. I have a feeling that JK sent that letter to RM. He gives himself a bird tattoo then burns the picture, placing it in a drink the sipping from it. Almost like he is trying to get something from his friends that he misses so dearly into him, so he can never leave it behind. He then collapses, signifying that he had drugged the drink. Then the mirrors show up, and it’s as though he is in an endless reflection of himself and his life’s actions.   He acts so drained and dead as he gets up. The glass shatters, the lines “I wish I could love myself” is represented here as it shows how he can’t stand who he is, and he covers his ears. Reference way down to understand why. He hears Tae’s phone call, and rushes to answer and comfort his broken and terrified friend, but after refusing Jungkook and Suga, he can’t go help him, because he can’t find them, simply because he can’t find the real him in all of the reflections.

Not good, sorry. I'm so shook by oucast and others that I just-

Sorry. No more excuses. I'll load up MAMA, because I have the done too.

-Evillian_Denney