Awake

Alright. I'm currently theorising a bunch of shot for BTSOutcast, but to get my mind off of it I'm doing this.

Lol, no one cares.

Whatever. So here is my theory on Awake.

First of all, the intro. Abraxus, he is designated, in god form, as "the power above all, and First Principle," "the cause and first archetype" of all things. The apple represents Jimin, (WHO I THINK IS DEAD BECAUSE REASONS) and he rejects it, not wanting to ruin it… Maybe. The Lily he takes a picture of HAS SIX PETALS, and the fire goes out, almost like he just blew them out. The shadow goes across the room, representing Jin’s death. The room he walks into has a hospital bed, and the doors close, almost as if a close on his life. The scratches show how hard he fought to stay alive. Piano in the room - Yoongi shit. The petals, each member, blah blah blah. Then he sets them on fire. As he lays on the bed, nauseous, we can see the wardrobe has chains on it, there is the MAMA painting on top of the piano, and the bird flying by. He opens the drapes, almost like he is ready to fly away up to heaven or some shit. But then it’s a liquid mirror. He sees that he can stay, but he won’t be alive. The doors open to a dark hallway, at the end the painting of the bird hangs on the wall. Like his soul, it seems to be a free bird, but it will never be free, forever trapped in ink and paper. A caption says “We cried a lot we laughed a lot but it WAS so beautiful.” This shows that after Jin died, everything began getting uglier and uglier. “It’s not like I believe it, I’m just baring it” Jin says this, as though he can’t fathom that he is actually dead, and almost trapped in between. Then he says that “it’s all I can do”, like he doesn’t know what to do now. “I want to stay, I want to dream more,” he wants to be with his friends in happiness, he has been trapped in a fantasy similar to Jimin but was able to break free. “It’s time to leave… … It’s my fate” He realizes that he needs to move on, and that he can’t go back. He is dead, not matter what he wants to believe. “Still, I want to struggle. Maybe I can never fly.” He wants to stay with his friends so badly, and thinks if he stays he can never go to heaven aka fly away. “Just like those flowers” the SIX PETALED LILIES are holding him back, he is rooted to the earth by his friends and his want to be with them. Then he says something about wings, quickly stating after that “Maybe I never will” like he might not ever be truly on Earth, but never fully moved on. Just stuck in between. “Maybe I can’t touch the sky” he thinks he will never reach heaven. “I want to outstretch my hand, I want to run just a bit more” he wants to go back to the good days with his friends just living life without a care in the world. Then the six picture represent something from each video in Wings short film collection.

Alright, as usual your feedback is wanted. Please tell me your thoughts in the comments, I'mma go freak out over BTSOustcast some more.

-Evillain_Denney