Epilogue

Kuch khushbuyen Yaadon ke jungal se beh chali 

Kuch khidkiyan Lamhon ke dastak pe khul gayi 

Kuch geeth purane rakhe the sirhaane 

Kuch sur kahin khoye the bandish mil gaye

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye 

Bichde the kinare mil gaye

Contentment was the feeling which could describe there life in one word. Raman Ishita finally got all that they craved throughout their life.

After spending few more days with Amma, it was their time to return back. Madhavi made a small wish of seeing her only daughter getting married in front of her eyes. On the other side, Raman could not miss this golden chance of getting married to his lady love all over again.

So, there was small ceremony  in which both revive the vows they took few years back. Very next day Ishra left for their home taking blessing from their Amma. Madhavi wanted to come along with them but since vandu was also pregnant she could not leave her.

Raman had promised Madhavi that he will take good care of her daughter. He himself got attached to them after getting his family in amma who now treated him as her own son.

Also Ishra made a mutual decision of returning back all the property of Appa to bala who was the rightful heir of his property. Though Bala refused initially but with Ishra convincing him, he finally accepted it on the condition that Ishita will be the equal partner of the whole property.

They had returned back to their sweet home. Her pregnancy had slight complications as she was anemic at the same time carrying twins. 

But with Raman's strict restrictions and good care, her pregnancy was going smoothly. She was spoiled by him with both hands, bringing back his old naughty Ishita. He would fulfill all her wishes but at the same time took care of her following her diet well along with medicines on time.

Meri zindagi main teri baarish kya hui 

Mere raste darya bane behne lage 

Meri karvaton ko tune aake kya chhua 

Kahin khwab neendon ki gali rehne lage

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye 

Bichde the kinare mil gaye