Part 1

Madhavi entered Ishita's flat with a bowl in her hand. She was doing some work in her laptop. Seeing her she immediately closed it and gave a smile to her.

Ishita - Aunty. Please come inside.

Madhavi - Aren't I disturbing you.

Ishita - No aunty. You can never disturb me.

Madhavi - Kanna I have made pisam for you. Taste it

She fed her a spoon with her own hands.

Ishita tasted it and smiled - Aunty its delicious. Can I eat this whole.

Madhavi - Off course This is for you. Have it. Main chalti hoon. Good night.

She stood up, kissed her forehead and left.

Ishita looked at her going with teary eyes - Good night Amma.

She wiped her tears and started eating paisam again with a smile on her face.

Madhavi at her house

Vandita - De aayi paisam. Now you are happy.

Madhavi - Vandu! Bahut pyaari bachi hai. She stays alone. I just wanted to give her homely feeling.

Vandita smiled back

Madhavi - Bala came from office.

Vandita - Not yet. I called him but he told he will get late due to some urgent meeting.

Madhavi - Okay You have your food. Its not good to remain hungry in this condition.

Madhavi had a bunglow, where on ground floor Madhavi stayed with Bala and Vandita, her daughter in law who was 5 months pregnant while her first floor was rented by Ishita.

Next day,

Bala was reading newspaper when Ishita climbed down from her floor.

Ishita - Good morning Anna

Bala - Good morning Ishita. What is this.

Ishita - Anna aunty made paisam for me yesterday. So I thought why not I make Gajjar ka halwa for you all.

Bala - Gajjar ka halwa. Wow my favourite.

Ishita - I know

Bala - You know.. How..Who told you

Ishita fumbled - Woh Actually vandita ji told me once.

Bala - Oh.. Yeh sirf dekhne ke liye hai. Can I taste it .

Ishita - Anna off course taste it and tell me hows it.

Bala took a spoon - Wah You added elaichi in it. Just the way I like it. You know what only chutki use to add it in halwa with the help of amma.

Ishita - Chutki

Bala - Amm... Chutki... My sister. She use to make gajjar ka halwa for me with amma. It was her secret receipe. She would add elaichi in my halwa and feed me with her own hands.

Ishita smiled - Dont you miss her

Bala looked at her and looked sidewise - Let me see vandita. Usse pata chala ki I had halwa without her, she will kill me.

Ishita also looked down and wiped her tears - Yah you go.

Ishita moved out of their house with happy tears in her eyes.

With time passing, Ishita became more comfortable with them. Slowly she was becoming part of their family. Madhavi treated her as her daughter and Bala vandu as their sister.

Bala vandu were having their morning breakfast with Madhavi.

Bala - Amma where is Ishita.

Madhavi - Kanna she had some work. So she left early.

Bala - Early its only 8 Am. That means she left early morning. Amma you should have woke me. She dont know anyone here. Public transport in early morning. Its not safe.

Madhavi - I told her but she refused.

Bala - Amma I was thinking of keeping a driver from long time. We have two cars. When I am not available he will take you all out.

Vandu - Good idea. It will be a help.

Bala - Then I will tell Rohit to give us a good driver. He is a cab owner.

In the night

Ishita entered their house tired. She went on ground floor to take her floor keys.

Madhavi - Ishu Aj late ho gaya

Ishita - Aunty I had some work. Time ka pata nahi chala. Aur then rickshaw nahi mili. So I got late.

Bala - Ishita Kalse their wont be any problem. I have kept a driver for you three ladies.

Vandu Madhavi smiled.

Ishita - Its of no need. I will manage. You all have done so much for me.

Bala - Ishita I am like your brother. So no argument on this.

Ishita nodded her head smilingly.

Bala - Here he comes. Ladies meet Raman.

Hearing that name she turned and saw him for the first time.

Ishita looked at him shockingly.