Part 2

Ishita was shocked to see him.

They shared a brief eye lock which was broken by Bala voice.

Bala - Raman yeh hai vandu my wife my amma and this is Ishita. She is like my sister.

Raman smiled

Bala - Okay then you can stay in garage. Kal se be on time.

Raman - Ji sir

Bala turned to leave but saw Ishita standing with straight face looking at Raman.

Bala - Ishita kya hua

Ishita - Nothing Anna.

She took her flat keys and moved to her floor.

An hour passed, Ishita was hell restless and was waiting for Madhavi & Bala to sleep. She needed to talk to him and sort this soon. Sensing all to slept she climbed down and made her way to garage.

She took small baby steps towards garage but found it to be dark. She entered and switch on lights.

Raman - Bahut der laga di. I was expecting you soon.

She moved in the direction of voice and saw him standing near window with folded hands around his chest and a naughty smile of his face.

Ishita glared at him - What are you doing here.

Raman - Ishita is this the way to talk. We are meeting after so many days. Be polite. Ask me how I am, about my whereabouts.

Ishita - Raman I am not in mood to joke. Tell me what are doing here. You didn't tell me anything. And wait a min Driver like seriously.

Raman - Driver. Now whats the problem with it. Anyways leave all this. Come and give a tight hug first.

He pulled her to himself and  embracing her in his arms, burying his face in her hairs , inhaling her aroma.

Raman - I missed you. I missed you so much.

He planted soft kiss on her neck.

Ishita - Raman please. Don't change the topic. Tell me what are you doing here. You didn't tell me anything and all of sudden you landed here.

Raman - Sshh.. I will answer all your question but first let me feel your presence. So just shut up and be in my arms.

Ishita smiled and hugged him warmly this time. After remaining in that position for some time he parted away. Raman held her face and kissed her forehead.

Raman - I missed you Ish.

Ishita - I missed you too.

She pecked his lips but he didn't let her part away but took her lips in his. It was gentle in beginning but slowly their craving for each other overpowered and they become wild, fighting for dominance.

Long time later they parted and he hugged her. Both were silent living that moment to fullest.

Ishita - Raman

Raman - Hmm

Ishita - Can we talk in my house. Yahan machar bahut hai.

Raman looked at her and chuckled - You are inviting me at your home at this hour of night. Irada kya hai

Ishita hit him slightly - So what . I am inviting my husband to my home. Now please come. Enough of this mazaak. Sachi bahut machar hai who are biting me.