Suganews

Currently on Sugarella...

"Y/N!" Suga rushed to your side, gripping onto your fragile hand, that was coated with red liquid.

"You must be in pain... please.. don't die on me!" Suga embraced you like a mofo, causing you to choke on his hold.

"Opps... sorry I almost suffocate you, my sweet fart.." Suga caressed your crimson cheeks, dripping from the impact of the explosion.

"I-I don't think I can live longer..." you farted, by accident, leaving Suga to gasp.

"N-No! Your last fart! Don't die on me--" He leaned to the crook of your neck, feeling teardrops falling to your neck, he whimpered-

​​​​​"Yah! It's only red food colouring! Cut the drama--" Some random said, but was cut off by Suga.

"But she's hurt from the explosion-"

"That explosion is just the mixer spinning out of control and splashed all over her. She's not dying--"

"I AM. LOOK WHAT IT DID TO MY CLOTHES. IT'S LIKE THE END TO ME!"

You hiccuped from your waterworks, as Suga comforted you.

"It's okay. Let me be your Agust D."

​​​​And so, the two of you sang AgustD till the moon rises.

The Freaking End.

Publish "Bultaoruene my love"?>
>Yes/No?<

"Y/N Myoung! You are going to be roasted black by me you lil--!" Emi screeched, eyes gaped. She rushed to your side, only to notice you were typing furiously.

"Emi! I am BUSY. I have a LIFE, " Minimising the page in order to avoid anyone reading your 'secret', you glared at her outburst.

"IT'S ALL OVER THE MEDIA FROM Hidden RAPSTAR!"

"What is?" You twisted your head to face her, earplugged and blinking owlishly at her flushed behaviour.

"OUR DISBANDMENT and your background story? You're so-called boyfriend?" She tossed the newspaper on your lap, this time, it's your turn to widen your eyeballs.

"Oh."

"OH."

Crap.

"Suga, did you read this?" NamJoon asked, pulling out his phone to scroll down, as soon as Suga laid on the couch.

"What--?"

NamJoon shoved the phone in front of him, as Suga ran his eyes through the text, his sleepy eyes widen three quarters.

F/N Myung from ESN having a DISSbandment?!

Rapper from ESN has appeared as guest star for Hidden RapstaR.

F/N Myoung is a "Rich Girl."

Sources tell us her parents are corporate partners for one of Korea's renowned legal institute, whose names are kept in privacy due to not wanting to have anything to do with her.

But--

Boyfriend and Disbandment? According to the reality TV show, Hidden RapstaR, miss Myung is also confirmed to be dating and that ESN is being disbanded through her diss battle.

Boyfriend? The picture shows her suspected boyfriend, with a mask but clad in a grey sweater. He was pictured walking side by side with her as she hopped into the car with him. Could he be also a celebrity?!